BoutiqueMags.com supply some of the finest retail environments around the world.
- We supply a wide range of global stockists Including: art galleries, book stores, concept stores, clothing retailers, design studios, concierge services, museums, tailors, hotels and many more.
- We offer generous discounts and flexible terms.
- We offer exclusive products direct from the publishers that are only available through BoutiqueMags.com
- We promote your outlets and drive customers to your stores, both directly from ourselves and through our publishers.
- We use both paid and organic social media campaigns. We work with both publishers and retailers to help gain maximum exposure for titles and stores.
- We aim to work together to mutually generate trade between all of our trading partners.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to work with us. It's really simple to do and we will tailor make a bespoke package for you, to fit in with your business needs.
Tel:+44 (0)207 193 5966
Boutiquemags.com is a trading name of WhiteCirc Ltd
Company Registration No: 07358303. Registered Office: 6 Johnson House, Adelaide Road, Primrose Hill, London, NW3 3PS, United Kingdom
LET’S PANIC magazine'Let’s Panic is committed to exploring the creative. Each story is a collaboration between editors and contributors which result in a cultural statement of individuality that transcends the ordinary and allows opportunities to evolve in an arena free of constraints. The result is a surprising curation of mixed talent. Honoring the art of publishing and magazines, it strives to solidify the importance of the physical printed image and word by producing an artfully crafted object.
Contributors: Mark Borthwick, Derek Cianfrance, Larry Clark, Charlotte Cotton, Sarah Crowner, Brian Degraw, Lou Doillon, Leo Fitzpatrick, Patrick Fox, Rila Fukushima, Jim Goldberg, Ethan James Green, Eliot Greenwald, Katy Diamond Hamer, Nick Haymes, Drew Jarrett, Greg Kadel, Mel Kadel, Rosy Keyser, Rozenn Le Gall, Just Loomis, Suffo Moncloa, Charlotte Kemp Muhl, Chloe O’Niell, Sean Pablo, Shannon Plumb, Bob Recine, Rene Ricard, Joe Roberts, Lola Montes Schnabel, Chloë Sevigny, Davide Sorrenti, Vanina Sorrenti, Joel Sternfeld, William Strobeck, Spencer Sweeney, Guinevere Van Seenus, Yelena Yemchuk, Olivier Zahm'.