Museum Limited Edition
BoutiqueMags.com supply some of the finest retail environments around the world.
- We supply a wide range of global stockists Including: art galleries, book stores, concept stores, clothing retailers, design studios, concierge services, museums, tailors, hotels and many more.
- We offer generous discounts and flexible terms.
- We offer exclusive products direct from the publishers that are only available through BoutiqueMags.com
- We promote your outlets and drive customers to your stores, both directly from ourselves and through our publishers.
- We use both paid and organic social media campaigns. We work with both publishers and retailers to help gain maximum exposure for titles and stores.
- We aim to work together to mutually generate trade between all of our trading partners.
Please contact email@example.com if you would like to work with us. It's really simple to do and we will tailor make a bespoke package for you, to fit in with your business needs.
Tel:+44 (0)207 193 5966
Boutiquemags.com is a trading name of WhiteCirc Ltd
Company Registration No: 07358303. Registered Office: 6 Johnson House, Adelaide Road, Primrose Hill, London, NW3 3PS, United Kingdom
Published biannually, and available in some of the world’s best concept stores, galleries and bookshops—from Dover Street Market to 0fr. Paris, Palais De Tokyo and 10 Corso Como— contemporary art and fashion magazine Museum is one of Australia’s most innovative independent titles.
Themed SORRY… HAVE WE MET?, Issue 6 has two covers, both shot by French-American photographer David Luraschi. The second, a limited edition hardcover version, is bound in blue cloth with silver foiling and features a colour photo plate. Only 80 copies of this edition will be released worldwide. Inside, there are over 200 pages exploring fictional identities and hoaxes, schmoozing and bad manners, strangers and chance encounters. Actor Alan Cumming discusses politics and tweeting in theatres. Artist Gillian Wearing talks reality TV and intuition. Sheela Gowda describes the sensuality of overflowing shops. There is also a remarkable 16-page dossier of cruising photographs shot in New York by Leonard Fink, who never published or exhibited work in his lifetime.
UK Cover Price £24.00
Aprox Weight 1200gms