BoutiqueMags.com supply some of the finest retail environments around the world.
- We supply a wide range of global stockists Including: art galleries, book stores, concept stores, clothing retailers, design studios, concierge services, museums, tailors, hotels and many more.
- We offer generous discounts and flexible terms.
- We offer exclusive products direct from the publishers that are only available through BoutiqueMags.com
- We promote your outlets and drive customers to your stores, both directly from ourselves and through our publishers.
- We use both paid and organic social media campaigns. We work with both publishers and retailers to help gain maximum exposure for titles and stores.
- We aim to work together to mutually generate trade between all of our trading partners.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to work with us. It's really simple to do and we will tailor make a bespoke package for you, to fit in with your business needs.
Tel:+44 (0)207 193 5966
Boutiquemags.com is a trading name of WhiteCirc Ltd
Company Registration No: 07358303. Registered Office: 6 Johnson House, Adelaide Road, Primrose Hill, London, NW3 3PS, United Kingdom
Winter 2017 - The Sounding Off Issue - Issue #350
The Sounding Off Issue features a provocative and powerful collection of words and images that travels the globe from Glasgow to Ghana, Ireland to Iran and Chicago to China, unearthing the most important people in music right here, right now.
Cover 1 : Frank Ocean (with glasses cover)
Photographer: Frank Ocean
Styling : Rita Zebdi
Cover 2 : Frank Ocean (with hand cover)
Photographer : Frank Ocean
Styling : Rita Zebdi
Cover 3: Kendrick Lamar
Photographer: Craig McDean
Fashion Director: Alastair McKimm
Cover 4: Tommy Genesis
A fresh slice of i-D on your doormat four times a year means you never need to leave the house without consulting your favourite fashion bible first.
Over 37 years, i-D has carved its position as the premiere source for fashion inspiration, and in 2012, joined the VICE Media family to expand VICE’s reach into digital fashion content. i-D has come a long way since its beginnings as a hand-stapled magazine and has developed into a leading video-driven platform, documenting fashion, music and contemporary culture from around the globe. i-D reaches an ambitious and creative audience, offering access to the most inspiring names in fashion and exploring everything from high-end couture to underground style scenes.