On the Rocks
BoutiqueMags.com supply some of the finest retail environments around the world.
- We supply a wide range of global stockists Including: art galleries, book stores, concept stores, clothing retailers, design studios, concierge services, museums, tailors, hotels and many more.
- We offer generous discounts and flexible terms.
- We offer exclusive products direct from the publishers that are only available through BoutiqueMags.com
- We promote your outlets and drive customers to your stores, both directly from ourselves and through our publishers.
- We use both paid and organic social media campaigns. We work with both publishers and retailers to help gain maximum exposure for titles and stores.
- We aim to work together to mutually generate trade between all of our trading partners.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to work with us. It's really simple to do and we will tailor make a bespoke package for you, to fit in with your business needs.
Tel:+44 (0)207 193 5966
Boutiquemags.com is a trading name of WhiteCirc Ltd
Company Registration No: 07358303. Registered Office: 6 Johnson House, Adelaide Road, Primrose Hill, London, NW3 3PS, United Kingdom
On The Rocks’s autumn/winter 2017 issue is a rich celebration of jewellery’s past, present and future, mixing beloved stars with rising talents. Pearls take centre stage on the cover, re-contextualised for the current moment by Thomas Giddings and styled by Andreas Peter Krings.
Inside the issue, the one and only Paloma Picasso reflects on a life in jewels for an in-depth profile accompanied by images of some of her greatest hits for Tiffany & Co., photographed by Matthieu Lavanchy. Art collector and patron Patrizia Sandretto Re Rebaudengo opens up her trove of breathtaking costume jewellery, and Paul Gorman reflects on pioneering postmodern architect Hans Hollein’s collections of bijoux for Cleto Munari and AE Köchert, with photos by Kate Jackling. Sharif Hamza presents a portfolio of inspiring New York women that explores their lifelong relationships to ornamentation.
Elsewhere, Delfina Delettrez looks back on ten years of extraordinary creation; Chanel’s exquisite Gallery Collection is worn in everyday settings in a story photographed by Francesco Nazardo and styled by Ali + Aniko; we salute Georg Jensen’s timeless relationship with Vivianna Torun Bülow-Hübe; and we trace the evolution of Monique Péan’s beautiful Tarai collection.
The season’s boldest and most arresting jewels are captured in fashion stories by a host of brilliant photographers and stylists, including Matthew Tammaro, Liam Warwick, Alice Neale, Victoire Simonney and Raquel García. Also in the issue: new design from Japan; signet rings by Castro; kaleidoscopic jewellery by Gala Colivet-Dennison; and keepsakes from a quartet of fascinating creatives.
UK Cover Price £10
Approximate Weight 661 gms