BoutiqueMags.com supply some of the finest retail environments around the world.
- We supply a wide range of global stockists Including: art galleries, book stores, concept stores, clothing retailers, design studios, concierge services, museums, tailors, hotels and many more.
- We offer generous discounts and flexible terms.
- We offer exclusive products direct from the publishers that are only available through BoutiqueMags.com
- We promote your outlets and drive customers to your stores, both directly from ourselves and through our publishers.
- We use both paid and organic social media campaigns. We work with both publishers and retailers to help gain maximum exposure for titles and stores.
- We aim to work together to mutually generate trade between all of our trading partners.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to work with us. It's really simple to do and we will tailor make a bespoke package for you, to fit in with your business needs.
Tel:+44 (0)207 193 5966
Boutiquemags.com is a trading name of WhiteCirc Ltd
Company Registration No: 07358303. Registered Office: 6 Johnson House, Adelaide Road, Primrose Hill, London, NW3 3PS, United Kingdom
ISSUE 23 THEME: BEAUTY
Ponder for a moment why beauty is so important to us. The ephemeral and subjective concept of beauty awakens a vast range of emotions, and SOFFA 23 is certain to awaken something beautiful in you!
SOFFA ISSUE 23 IS DEDICATED TO BEAUTY
Since everyone perceives beauty differently, we have blended a colourful cocktail of stories with something for everyone. Whether you believe that beauty lies in simplicity, or that it equals pain, we think you will find something in this issue that rings true to you. We begin with the history of the beauty ideal, accompanied by Barbora Idesová’s original illustrations, and follow with a spectacular interplay between photography and painting in an essay by the photographer Alžběta Jungrová, the painter Martin Krajc and the make-up artist Margita Skřenková. We also show that beauty ‘blemishes’ have their analogies in nature, where they are seen as anything but imperfect. When thinking about a city with incredible architecture and an unsurpassed atmosphere Vienna tops our charts, and we are confident that our travel story will help you fall in love with the beautiful city. Our modern fashion story by Michaela Karásek Čejková is inspired by the old Greek myth of the beautiful Narcissus, who fell in love with his own reflection. And to prove that beauty often hides in the unexpected, look to our stunning macro images of glass shards. The issue also touches on deeper themes of beauty and society’s perceptions of trans and genderqueer persons. Lastly, we introduce Olga Stráníková and her tender photographs. While perusing this issue we are sure you will exclaim at least a few times: ‘Now that is beautiful!’
UK Cover Price £10.00
Frequency 6 PA