The Pink Prince
BoutiqueMags.com supply some of the finest retail environments around the world.
- We supply a wide range of global stockists Including: art galleries, book stores, concept stores, clothing retailers, design studios, concierge services, museums, tailors, hotels and many more.
- We offer generous discounts and flexible terms.
- We offer exclusive products direct from the publishers that are only available through BoutiqueMags.com
- We promote your outlets and drive customers to your stores, both directly from ourselves and through our publishers.
- We use both paid and organic social media campaigns. We work with both publishers and retailers to help gain maximum exposure for titles and stores.
- We aim to work together to mutually generate trade between all of our trading partners.
Please contact email@example.com if you would like to work with us. It's really simple to do and we will tailor make a bespoke package for you, to fit in with your business needs.
Tel:+44 (0)207 193 5966
Boutiquemags.com is a trading name of WhiteCirc Ltd
Company Registration No: 07358303. Registered Office: 6 Johnson House, Adelaide Road, Primrose Hill, London, NW3 3PS, United Kingdom
Issue #004 Future
The Pink Prince was created to cover the gap in the market for men's fashion and lifestyle. Creating a new, fresh magazine with young spirit, contemporary design and with a hand on the pulse of the new generation of fashion.
Since The Pink Prince started running one year ago in October of 2016 we have not stopped growing, gaining support from major brands such as Camper, Eastpak, Scotch&Soda and Northskull. Big brands that have believed in this project since the beginning and continue to do so today.
In the latest Issue you will find even more men's fashion including; high fashion editorials, collection coverage of spring/summer 2017, interviews with our favourite Fashion Influencers, trending in shopping and men's care grooming.
UK cover price: £5.00