BoutiqueMags.com supply some of the finest retail environments around the world.
- We supply a wide range of global stockists Including: art galleries, book stores, concept stores, clothing retailers, design studios, concierge services, museums, tailors, hotels and many more.
- We offer generous discounts and flexible terms.
- We offer exclusive products direct from the publishers that are only available through BoutiqueMags.com
- We promote your outlets and drive customers to your stores, both directly from ourselves and through our publishers.
- We use both paid and organic social media campaigns. We work with both publishers and retailers to help gain maximum exposure for titles and stores.
- We aim to work together to mutually generate trade between all of our trading partners.
Please contact email@example.com if you would like to work with us. It's really simple to do and we will tailor make a bespoke package for you, to fit in with your business needs.
Tel:+44 (0)207 193 5966
Boutiquemags.com is a trading name of WhiteCirc Ltd
Company Registration No: 07358303. Registered Office: 6 Johnson House, Adelaide Road, Primrose Hill, London, NW3 3PS, United Kingdom
Solar is the first independently published lifestyle publication for men and women in Spanish and English with global distribution. Launched in the spring of 2016, it captures the vibrant Hispanic culture by bringing together contemporary art, fashion, architecture, design, music, film and much more under an international lens.
Published in February and September, our 300+ page book is a forward-looking source for artfully curated content, designed to inspire a sense of urgency in its readers with stunning imagery and high-brow journalism.
The fourth issue of Solar (Autumn/Winter 2017-2018) is dedicated to Magical Realism, a genre of narrative fiction that depicts a realistic view of the world whilst also revealing magical elements. In brief: #Solar04 portrays the reality of the Hispanic world, always confronted by surreal situations. This concept permeates and leads the voice of the magazine throughout its exclusive interviews, topical features, leading fashion and powerful, opinion-lead journalism.
Editorial highlights include:
- Two-time Oscar winning filmmaker Alejandro González Iñárritu, shot and interviewed at Fondazione Prada in Milan.
- Exclusive interview with Juan Manuel Santos, President of Colombia and Nobel Prize laureate, on the peace process in his country.
- Interview with Italian filmmaker Luca Guadagnino, ahead of the release of his new movie Call me by your name.
- A photographic essay by Simon Chaput, capturing the Kogi, the indigenous ethnic group in Colombia’s Sierra Nevada.
- Exclusive interview and photo shoot with Venezuelan pioneer luxury and fashion entrepreneur Carmen Busquets.
- Exclusive interview with the music duo The Martinez Brothers on their collaborations with fashion forces like Givenchy and Riccardo Tisci.
Studio visits to renowned artists in Buenos Aires, Bogota, Los Angeles and New York City.
Each issue features two different covers: one of which is an individually-numbered, 500 copy limited edition, available exclusively at selected stores worldwide. For this issue we commissioned an oil painting from Chilean artist José Pedro Godoy, depicting a naked couple in a passionate embrace. Both characters flaunt a pig tail above their fleshy and voluptuous derrieres, referencing the incestuous Buendía family in Gabriel García Márquez’s unforgettable novel A Hundred Years of Solitude, the epitome of Magical Realism.