BoutiqueMags.com supply some of the finest retail environments around the world.
- We supply a wide range of global stockists Including: art galleries, book stores, concept stores, clothing retailers, design studios, concierge services, museums, tailors, hotels and many more.
- We offer generous discounts and flexible terms.
- We offer exclusive products direct from the publishers that are only available through BoutiqueMags.com
- We promote your outlets and drive customers to your stores, both directly from ourselves and through our publishers.
- We use both paid and organic social media campaigns. We work with both publishers and retailers to help gain maximum exposure for titles and stores.
- We aim to work together to mutually generate trade between all of our trading partners.
Please contact email@example.com if you would like to work with us. It's really simple to do and we will tailor make a bespoke package for you, to fit in with your business needs.
Tel:+44 (0)207 193 5966
Boutiquemags.com is a trading name of WhiteCirc Ltd
Company Registration No: 07358303. Registered Office: The Vineyards, 36 Gloucester Avenue, Primrose Hill, London NW1 7BB
Edicola is nss factory's latest project dedicated to photography, art and fashion, their stories and their contemporary protagonists.
Edicola (Italian for news-stand) is an independent biannual limited edition book composed of contents created ad hoc, unpublished projects and research of artist’s books.
A choral platform that features five different words every book, interpreted by an heterogeneous selection of international photographers.
The common denominator of all contents on display will be beauty, conveyed through photography and its new faces. A coral platform that will feature a different topics every book.
Starting from Book 2 Maddalena Scarzella – in charge of Galleria Carla Sozzani in Milan – is collaborating with Edicola as Creative Director at large.