BoutiqueMags.com supply some of the finest retail environments around the world.
- We supply a wide range of global stockists Including: art galleries, book stores, concept stores, clothing retailers, design studios, concierge services, museums, tailors, hotels and many more.
- We offer generous discounts and flexible terms.
- We offer exclusive products direct from the publishers that are only available through BoutiqueMags.com
- We promote your outlets and drive customers to your stores, both directly from ourselves and through our publishers.
- We use both paid and organic social media campaigns. We work with both publishers and retailers to help gain maximum exposure for titles and stores.
- We aim to work together to mutually generate trade between all of our trading partners.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to work with us. It's really simple to do and we will tailor make a bespoke package for you, to fit in with your business needs.
Tel:+44 (0)207 193 5966
Boutiquemags.com is a trading name of WhiteCirc Ltd
Company Registration No: 07358303. Registered Office: The Vineyards, 36 Gloucester Avenue, Primrose Hill, London NW1 7BB
Odalïsque Magazine is a carefully curated fashion, culture, and art magazine. Artistic and eccentric imagery engages the viewer with a provocative social critique, valuing culture while remaining in tone with commerce. Inspiring collaborations with new talents and established artists fill issue number seven.
Actress Noomi Rapace (The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo), discusses her deep connection to scent and taste with journalist, David Barrie. Rapace is the founder and Creative Director of N.C.P. Olfactives, a compelling perfume brand that features a collection of scents that are to be layered.
Limited edition covers feature Swedish Hollywood actress, Noomi Rapace, and model, Agostina Martinez, who can be seen all over the SS20 runways.
Inside: Up-and-coming photographer, Swedish-Berliner, Fredrik Altinell captivates with an impossibly cool editorial. Fashion Activist, Bea Åkerlund chats the importance of supporting new talent. Copenhagen based Swedish Fashion Designer, MaxJenny! gives us a geographical lesson of Nordic geography, history and the dynamic between the countries, through fashion in an interview conducted by Philip Warkander, Ph.D. Photographers: Peter Gehrke, Christopher Zagal, Ninja Hanna, Joanna Huttner Lemoine.