Parterre de Rois
BoutiqueMags.com supply some of the finest retail environments around the world.
- We supply a wide range of global stockists Including: art galleries, book stores, concept stores, clothing retailers, design studios, concierge services, museums, tailors, hotels and many more.
- We offer generous discounts and flexible terms.
- We offer exclusive products direct from the publishers that are only available through BoutiqueMags.com
- We promote your outlets and drive customers to your stores, both directly from ourselves and through our publishers.
- We use both paid and organic social media campaigns. We work with both publishers and retailers to help gain maximum exposure for titles and stores.
- We aim to work together to mutually generate trade between all of our trading partners.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to work with us. It's really simple to do and we will tailor make a bespoke package for you, to fit in with your business needs.
Tel:+44 (0)207 193 5966
Boutiquemags.com is a trading name of WhiteCirc Ltd
Company Registration No: 07358303. Registered Office: The Vineyards, 36 Gloucester Avenue, Primrose Hill, London NW1 7BB
Parterre de Rois is back with a brand new issue. After the award winning 4th edition dedicated to Happiness, it is time for something gloomy and elegant. The 5th instalment of the series is devoted to Black. 256 pages inspired by the obscure matter, the darkest colour, the symbol of pride and extreme elegance. A rich issue with guests like Anish Kapoor and its Black Drawings, archive images from Peggy Ogden, a mysterious audio CD curated by Jacopo Benassi, incredible collages by the beloved Stephen Dwoskin, and beautiful words by Angelo Flaccavento and the inspirational Cordula Reyer. This issue features an intimate interview with Jan Harlan on personal memories of his brother in law Mr. Stanley Kubrick, and it is packed with great photographers like Geordie Wood, Ben Toms, Marco Pietracupa, Chris Shaw, Denis Morris, Sasha Protick and many more. A deep journey into the imaginary world associated with blackness and its murky mutter, a visionary stroll crossing black America, contemporary Africa, nostalgic eastern Europe, crowded Japan and untouched Australia.
Parterre de Rois is a platform magazine, curated from Milan by Molly Molloy and Gianni Tozzi. Printed in 500 numbered copies it aims to become a collectable item, a show on paper, an imaginary dinner party where guests contribute freely accordingly to a theme. Parterre de Rois mixes the known with the unknown, the famous with the oddballs pretending to become elite for the masses. Previous contributors have been Patti Smith, John Waters, Marina Abramovich, Bella Freud, among others.
Parterre de Rois is carefully distributed in Italy and available in selected shops in New York, London, Berlin, Paris, Tokyo and few other cities.
UK cover price: £18.00