BoutiqueMags.com supply some of the finest retail environments around the world.
- We supply a wide range of global stockists Including: art galleries, book stores, concept stores, clothing retailers, design studios, concierge services, museums, tailors, hotels and many more.
- We offer generous discounts and flexible terms.
- We offer exclusive products direct from the publishers that are only available through BoutiqueMags.com
- We promote your outlets and drive customers to your stores, both directly from ourselves and through our publishers.
- We use both paid and organic social media campaigns. We work with both publishers and retailers to help gain maximum exposure for titles and stores.
- We aim to work together to mutually generate trade between all of our trading partners.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to work with us. It's really simple to do and we will tailor make a bespoke package for you, to fit in with your business needs.
Tel:+44 (0)207 193 5966
Boutiquemags.com is a trading name of WhiteCirc Ltd
Company Registration No: 07358303. Registered Office: 6 Johnson House, Adelaide Road, Primrose Hill, London, NW3 3PS, United Kingdom
Punkt magazine, founded by Marcello Junior Dino (Photographer and Art Director) and by Roberto Ortu (Video Maker and Art Director), was launched three years ago in Milan as an online fashion magazine.
The creation of a printed version aims at following the path started out with the digital version.
- Creating a visual bridge between fashion, art and photography (especially reportage). Creating a new language in which young talents can visually communicate with established names.
- Creating a collection of visual contrasts, a language remix.
- Creating interest towards people of the fashion industry and of the society that are not seen as conventionally pop.
On the cover:
Bebe Vio, Paralympic athlete, fencer and current world champion for individual fencing.
Chosen for her strong charisma and great willpower, interviewed for Punkt by friend and colleague Valentina Vezzali.
Wilbert Eskildsen, young Danish model selected by Prada as the face of their new SS17 menswear collection, destined to be a future top one.
Inside issue 1:
- Interviews to artists Nicoli Howalt (with the project “Boxing”), Erin Riley and Riikka Gyvonen
A selection dedicated to
photographer Liz Artur Johnson and one dedicated to young photographer Marta Zdulska
- Editorials shot between New York, Milan, London and Marrkesh.
- Photographers: Luca Campri, Sloan Laurits + Evelien Joos, Marcello Junior Dino, Sarah Blais stylist : Elisa Voto, Luca Galasso, Francesco Casarotto, Ivan Bontchev, Eric McNeal, Monika Tatalovic
Available to pre-order now.