BoutiqueMags.com supply some of the finest retail environments around the world.
- We supply a wide range of global stockists Including: art galleries, book stores, concept stores, clothing retailers, design studios, concierge services, museums, tailors, hotels and many more.
- We offer generous discounts and flexible terms.
- We offer exclusive products direct from the publishers that are only available through BoutiqueMags.com
- We promote your outlets and drive customers to your stores, both directly from ourselves and through our publishers.
- We use both paid and organic social media campaigns. We work with both publishers and retailers to help gain maximum exposure for titles and stores.
- We aim to work together to mutually generate trade between all of our trading partners.
Please contact email@example.com if you would like to work with us. It's really simple to do and we will tailor make a bespoke package for you, to fit in with your business needs.
Tel:+44 (0)207 193 5966
Boutiquemags.com is a trading name of WhiteCirc Ltd
Company Registration No: 07358303. Registered Office: The Vineyards, 36 Gloucester Avenue, Primrose Hill, London NW1 7BB
Issue 7 is our biggest yet with 180 pages full of art, fashion and cats of course!
Pick your cover from the 4 print editions featuring Heather Kemesky & Erika Linder with their kitten Pirate photographed in their NYC apartment by Cass Bird, Pluto Chicken Nugget Wise with a story on artist Chloe Wise by Emon Toufanian, Michèle Lamy photographed at her Paris home by Joshua Woods, Dree Hemingway photographed at her great-grandfather’s home turned museum in Key West with his polydactyl cat colony and an exclusive digital cover by Emma Summerton.
Other stories include a surreal shoot inspired by Leonor Fini by Quentin Jones, Sara Rabin styled in Miu Miu and photographed by Jason Nocito, Moses Sumney muses on solitude and much more!
UK cover price: £12.50