BoutiqueMags.com supply some of the finest retail environments around the world.
- We supply a wide range of global stockists Including: art galleries, book stores, concept stores, clothing retailers, design studios, concierge services, museums, tailors, hotels and many more.
- We offer generous discounts and flexible terms.
- We offer exclusive products direct from the publishers that are only available through BoutiqueMags.com
- We promote your outlets and drive customers to your stores, both directly from ourselves and through our publishers.
- We use both paid and organic social media campaigns. We work with both publishers and retailers to help gain maximum exposure for titles and stores.
- We aim to work together to mutually generate trade between all of our trading partners.
Please contact email@example.com if you would like to work with us. It's really simple to do and we will tailor make a bespoke package for you, to fit in with your business needs.
Tel:+44 (0)207 193 5966
Boutiquemags.com is a trading name of WhiteCirc Ltd
Company Registration No: 07358303. Registered Office: The Vineyards, 36 Gloucester Avenue, Primrose Hill, London NW1 7BB
Sedition Issue 3
SEDITION Issue 3, is about THE WILDNESS of YOUTH and is dedicated to its readers around the world who are dreamers and yearn for a time when fashion HAD GUTS and dressing was a way to REVOLT!!!
In this third issue we set off around the world to photograph beautiful and dangerous youth with attitudes ON DISPLAY. These kids are REBELLION. They are the RIOT. THEY WILL incite you to kick back against authority and the status quo.
The issue features a special edition cover and VERY JUICY coming of age INTERVIEW with eponymous fashion designer RICK OWENS as well as an editorial retropsepctive photographed by artists Sofie Middernacht and Maarten Alexander. Two additional covers, art directed by SEDITION’s intrepid Creative Director Lana Jay Lackey, feature Indira Scott lensed by Justin French, and Alina Bolotina photographed by Tyler Kohlhoff.