BoutiqueMags.com supply some of the finest retail environments around the world.
- We supply a wide range of global stockists Including: art galleries, book stores, concept stores, clothing retailers, design studios, concierge services, museums, tailors, hotels and many more.
- We offer generous discounts and flexible terms.
- We offer exclusive products direct from the publishers that are only available through BoutiqueMags.com
- We promote your outlets and drive customers to your stores, both directly from ourselves and through our publishers.
- We use both paid and organic social media campaigns. We work with both publishers and retailers to help gain maximum exposure for titles and stores.
- We aim to work together to mutually generate trade between all of our trading partners.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to work with us. It's really simple to do and we will tailor make a bespoke package for you, to fit in with your business needs.
Tel:+44 (0)207 193 5966
Boutiquemags.com is a trading name of WhiteCirc Ltd
Company Registration No: 07358303. Registered Office: The Vineyards, 36 Gloucester Avenue, Primrose Hill, London NW1 7BB
WRPD Magazine issue 6
Promoting dialogue between PHOTOGRAPHY + FASHION and ART.
“WRPD is our ID Card. It is such unusual to express ourselves through other artist’s eyes but the feeling that this relation creates explode in an unbelivable way. Do you remember the sensation when you were a child and you received a birthday present? The curiosity, the heartbeat, the adrenalin rush before opening the gift. Going forward with every issue we win authentic stories, a breath of creativity from artists all over the world happy to share their own personal life of beautiful adventures.“
“She doesn’t care about the judgement, she truly believes in herself.”
THAIS B at METROPOLITAN MODEL MANAGEMENT photographed by CAMERON POSTFOROOSH styled by JONATHAN HUGUET at ARTLIST PARIS.
“All the natural elements are throwing on her like a magnet.”
BIANCA HENRY at PREMIER MODELS photographed by EMMA DUDLYKE styled by PIERRE-ALEXANDRE FILLAIRE.
Special thanks to our contributors:
Agos Zwiener, Anna Mond, Beatrice Marucci, Bloom Twins, Cameron Postforoosh, Caroline Fenouil, Claudia Marabita, Cristos Vourlis, E. K. Wimmer, Emma Dudlyke, Emmet Green, Enanei Augustin Nahikare, Francesca Vigliarolo, Isabel Greece, Jim Kopp, Karine Rougier, Leonardo Veloce, Martina Soldati, Masha Mombelli, Nancy Sumner, Natalie Shafii, Olga Holovanova, Olimpia Rende, Olivia Giles, Jonathan Huguet, Pierre-Alexandre Fillaire, Piot Marzec, Robyn Fitzsimons, Sara Medali, Wilson Fok.