BoutiqueMags.com supply some of the finest retail environments around the world.
- We supply a wide range of global stockists Including: art galleries, book stores, concept stores, clothing retailers, design studios, concierge services, museums, tailors, hotels and many more.
- We offer generous discounts and flexible terms.
- We offer exclusive products direct from the publishers that are only available through BoutiqueMags.com
- We promote your outlets and drive customers to your stores, both directly from ourselves and through our publishers.
- We use both paid and organic social media campaigns. We work with both publishers and retailers to help gain maximum exposure for titles and stores.
- We aim to work together to mutually generate trade between all of our trading partners.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to work with us. It's really simple to do and we will tailor make a bespoke package for you, to fit in with your business needs.
Tel:+44 (0)207 193 5966
Boutiquemags.com is a trading name of WhiteCirc Ltd
Company Registration No: 07358303. Registered Office: 6 Johnson House, Adelaide Road, Primrose Hill, London, NW3 3PS, United Kingdom
As part of his unique series of beauty books, also including Alex Box and Caroline Saulnier, photographer Rankin and makeup artist Ayami Nishimura present a revolutionary collection of beauty portraits. Ayami Nishimura is a beauty book unlike any other. Highlighting the talents of two forward thinkers, it moves beyond mere beauty photography into the realm of high art.
Ayami Nishimura has made a name for herself transforming high profile clients. She has worked with some of the best-known celebrities, and her work has appeared in the pages of illustrious fashion magazines all over the world. Here, Ayami presents her most directional work yet. Given free reign to express herself, her elaborate and whimsical creations open a window into a fantasy world. Her vivid imagination transforms models into sculptures: mythical, jewel-encrusted creations of rainbow and gold.
Rankin has captured Ayami’s highly conceptual work, realising her visions in a glistening dreamscape. Together Rankin and Ayami Nishimura have produced a stunning book that showcases two incredibly talented artists at their absolute best