BEYOND Limited Edition Book
BoutiqueMags.com supply some of the finest retail environments around the world.
- We supply a wide range of global stockists Including: art galleries, book stores, concept stores, clothing retailers, design studios, concierge services, museums, tailors, hotels and many more.
- We offer generous discounts and flexible terms.
- We offer exclusive products direct from the publishers that are only available through BoutiqueMags.com
- We promote your outlets and drive customers to your stores, both directly from ourselves and through our publishers.
- We use both paid and organic social media campaigns. We work with both publishers and retailers to help gain maximum exposure for titles and stores.
- We aim to work together to mutually generate trade between all of our trading partners.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to work with us. It's really simple to do and we will tailor make a bespoke package for you, to fit in with your business needs.
Tel:+44 (0)207 193 5966
Boutiquemags.com is a trading name of WhiteCirc Ltd
Company Registration No: 07358303. Registered Office: The Vineyards, 36 Gloucester Avenue, Primrose Hill, London NW1 7BB
Beyond is a limited-edition book dedicated to photography, art and fashion, curated by Take Care with the art direction of Studio Moretti Visani.
Beyond brings to light the creative process of four artists who work mainly on long term projects. Giovanni Fredi, Kata Geibl, Francesco Merlini, Alba Zari describe their research process beyond the images, showing diaries, sketches, references, techniques.
Beyond includes three fashion editorials. Eleonora Agostini + Miu Miu, Hubert Crabières + MSGM styled by Riccardo Linarello and Alessandro Furchino Capria + Bottega Veneta styled by Roberta Pinna, show three different “behind the scene” of their shootings, among contact sheets, domestic photo sets and mood boards.
Beyond features three unpublished projects by Ronni Campana, Federico Radaelli and Leonardo Scotti that with no words and no captions the three works interrupt sometimes the flow of the book with full page strong images. The three projects can be extracted from the book and be hanged as posters.
UK cover price: £14.95