BoutiqueMags.com supply some of the finest retail environments around the world.
- We supply a wide range of global stockists Including: art galleries, book stores, concept stores, clothing retailers, design studios, concierge services, museums, tailors, hotels and many more.
- We offer generous discounts and flexible terms.
- We offer exclusive products direct from the publishers that are only available through BoutiqueMags.com
- We promote your outlets and drive customers to your stores, both directly from ourselves and through our publishers.
- We use both paid and organic social media campaigns. We work with both publishers and retailers to help gain maximum exposure for titles and stores.
- We aim to work together to mutually generate trade between all of our trading partners.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to work with us. It's really simple to do and we will tailor make a bespoke package for you, to fit in with your business needs.
Tel:+44 (0)207 193 5966
Boutiquemags.com is a trading name of WhiteCirc Ltd
Company Registration No: 07358303. Registered Office: 6 Johnson House, Adelaide Road, Primrose Hill, London, NW3 3PS, United Kingdom
A series of nude studies using a cheap '80s sofa as the exclusive setting. Some of the sexiest models and glamour girls on the planet participated in the mischievous project, willing aides to Rankin in his quest to put a few boundary kinks in the semiotics of eroticism by letting underwear fall onto the apricot upholstery and lips, lashes and cleavage meld with its seams and folds. 'It's about the fact that a photographer can turn a cheap ugly sofa into an object of desire,' affirms Rankin. Sofasosexy is a tease and a turn-on, and something enticing to place on your coffee table, before Rankin turns it semi-pornographic.