BoutiqueMags.com supply some of the finest retail environments around the world.
- We supply a wide range of global stockists Including: art galleries, book stores, concept stores, clothing retailers, design studios, concierge services, museums, tailors, hotels and many more.
- We offer generous discounts and flexible terms.
- We offer exclusive products direct from the publishers that are only available through BoutiqueMags.com
- We promote your outlets and drive customers to your stores, both directly from ourselves and through our publishers.
- We use both paid and organic social media campaigns. We work with both publishers and retailers to help gain maximum exposure for titles and stores.
- We aim to work together to mutually generate trade between all of our trading partners.
Please contact email@example.com if you would like to work with us. It's really simple to do and we will tailor make a bespoke package for you, to fit in with your business needs.
Tel:+44 (0)207 193 5966
Boutiquemags.com is a trading name of WhiteCirc Ltd
Company Registration No: 07358303. Registered Office: 6 Johnson House, Adelaide Road, Primrose Hill, London, NW3 3PS, United Kingdom
Copies are available in stores around the world
UK Stockists are listed here
This site only has run out of stock..
Another Man presents an exclusive collaboration with Harry Styles...
Global phenomenon HARRY STYLES stars on three covers of Another Man. Photographed by Willy Vanderperre, Alasdair McLellan and Ryan McGinley, and styled by Alister Mackie, each unique cover story reveals a separate side to Harry’s character: the rock’n’roll icon, boy next door and romantic hero. In three accompanying articles, Harry calls PAUL McCARTNEY to discuss surviving fame, going solo and staying grounded; GEMMA STYLES pens an intimate story about growing up with her baby brother before she had to share him with the world; and talk show queen CHELSEA HANDLER quizzes Harry on LA life, his love life and the afterlife.
Inside the issue, Harry personally curates a special document featuring: a mini-altar to his idol STEVIE
NICKS; a portfolio of his most cherished objects, from dog-eared books and beaten-up boots to a lipstick-stained coat; interviews with tattoo artist LIAM SPARKES, painter TOMO CAMPBELL and tailoring legend EDWARD SEXTON; and a handwritten mixtape of his all-time Top Ten.
Elsewhere, a DIOR HOMME special, an ALEXANDER McQUEEN preview, behind-the-scenes of VETEMENTS couture and a pull-out VIVIENNE WESTWOOD zine; 30 pages of the best from the A/W16 collections; and TIM BLANKS takes a personal trip into boy band babylon.
PLUS: a roll call of rising talent from the worlds of lm, fashion and music; an ‘Impossible Conversation’ between ultimate heartthrobs GIACOMO CASANOVA and ELVIS PRESLEY; stripper boots, miniature notebooks and punk pin-ups;
HARRY STYLES BY RYAN MCGINLEY x ALISTER MACKIE
ART DIRECTION AND LOGO BY STUDIO 191
Please select your particular cover.
UK Cover Price £5.95
Frequency 2 PA
Weight 1380 gms