BoutiqueMags.com supply some of the finest retail environments around the world.
- We supply a wide range of global stockists Including: art galleries, book stores, concept stores, clothing retailers, design studios, concierge services, museums, tailors, hotels and many more.
- We offer generous discounts and flexible terms.
- We offer exclusive products direct from the publishers that are only available through BoutiqueMags.com
- We promote your outlets and drive customers to your stores, both directly from ourselves and through our publishers.
- We use both paid and organic social media campaigns. We work with both publishers and retailers to help gain maximum exposure for titles and stores.
- We aim to work together to mutually generate trade between all of our trading partners.
Please contact email@example.com if you would like to work with us. It's really simple to do and we will tailor make a bespoke package for you, to fit in with your business needs.
Tel:+44 (0)207 193 5966
Boutiquemags.com is a trading name of WhiteCirc Ltd
Company Registration No: 07358303. Registered Office: 6 Johnson House, Adelaide Road, Primrose Hill, London, NW3 3PS, United Kingdom
After two years of publishing digital content, Classfare is venturing into print, highlighting 12 unique individuals and their craft in a hardcover biannual periodical.
Classfare curates stories about people centred in culture, design, and fashion that we’ve deemed interesting. They’re interesting because of their meaningful story. Or because of their exceptional depth. Or because they design products of particular function or beauty. In most cases, they’re all of these things. In May 2017, Classfare will release its first biannual print publication focused on taking the word bespoke outside of its sartorial roots and using it as a lens through which to examine impactful people. Classfare’s print highlights 10-12 unique men and women in a 160 page, linen hardcover magazine.