BoutiqueMags.com supply some of the finest retail environments around the world.
- We supply a wide range of global stockists Including: art galleries, book stores, concept stores, clothing retailers, design studios, concierge services, museums, tailors, hotels and many more.
- We offer generous discounts and flexible terms.
- We offer exclusive products direct from the publishers that are only available through BoutiqueMags.com
- We promote your outlets and drive customers to your stores, both directly from ourselves and through our publishers.
- We use both paid and organic social media campaigns. We work with both publishers and retailers to help gain maximum exposure for titles and stores.
- We aim to work together to mutually generate trade between all of our trading partners.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to work with us. It's really simple to do and we will tailor make a bespoke package for you, to fit in with your business needs.
Tel:+44 (0)207 193 5966
Boutiquemags.com is a trading name of WhiteCirc Ltd
Company Registration No: 07358303. Registered Office: 6 Johnson House, Adelaide Road, Primrose Hill, London, NW3 3PS, United Kingdom
FOXES Magazine SS17
Wam! Bam! Thank you, glam!
For our SS17 issue, we decided to glam it up and pull our inspirations from Bowie, Marc Bolan, New York Dolls...
First up, we have legendary fashion designer PAM HOGG – photographed by Simon Emmett wearing pieces from her own AW17 collection for the first time in an editorial.
For the very first time we’re incorporating actors, and who better to start the ball rolling than MICHAEL C. PITT (The Dreamers, Boardwalk Empire, Ghost in the Shell) - photographed by Zackery Michael and styled by Leah Adicoff. Also included is a personal diary curated by Michael himself which includes conversations with PATTI SMITH, THURSTON MOORE, PETE DOHERTY & GUS VAN SANT.
While touring with their sophmore album Volcano, TEMPLES joins us in Pioneertown, Joshua Tree for a desert trip photographed by Graham Dunn.
And, lastly, photographer Jack Bridgland shoots up and coming model DAGSEN LOVE in New York, drawing inspiration from the glam and glitz of David Johansen (New York Dolls).
Inside we’ve got WILD DAUGHTER’s JAMES JEANETTE and STUART MCKENZIE in conversation with PAM HOGG; we catch up with THE ORWELLS in London, as well as four-piece TELEGRAM; spotlight on up and coming designer HARRIS REED, as well as a conversation with JESS MORRIS, one half of the duo behind ROCKINS; a new feature entitled “Behind the Lens” with Rock ‘n’ Roll photographer extraordinaire, BOB GRUEN. On top of all of that, we have various editorials inspired by the glam rock scene of the 70s, while also touching upon 1930s Hollywood glamour and 1940s film noir.