BoutiqueMags.com supply some of the finest retail environments around the world.
- We supply a wide range of global stockists Including: art galleries, book stores, concept stores, clothing retailers, design studios, concierge services, museums, tailors, hotels and many more.
- We offer generous discounts and flexible terms.
- We offer exclusive products direct from the publishers that are only available through BoutiqueMags.com
- We promote your outlets and drive customers to your stores, both directly from ourselves and through our publishers.
- We use both paid and organic social media campaigns. We work with both publishers and retailers to help gain maximum exposure for titles and stores.
- We aim to work together to mutually generate trade between all of our trading partners.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to work with us. It's really simple to do and we will tailor make a bespoke package for you, to fit in with your business needs.
Tel:+44 (0)207 193 5966
Boutiquemags.com is a trading name of WhiteCirc Ltd
Company Registration No: 07358303. Registered Office: 6 Johnson House, Adelaide Road, Primrose Hill, London, NW3 3PS, United Kingdom
FOXES Magazine presents ‘The Brotherly Love Issue.’
In our second issue, we have editorials with actual brothers as well as close friends to showcase the importance of family and the strong bond that comes with friendship. THE GARDEN twins grace our first cover, shot in Paris by EDOUARD PLONGEON and styled by MARINE BRAUNSCHVIG, where they discuss their internal bond as twins and their ever-changing styles.
As our Rock ‘n’ Roll icons we have BRIAN MULKO and STEFAN OLSDAL of PLACEBO gracing our second cover discussing how it feels to have left such a legacy after 20 years together – shot by MAUD MAILLARD and styled by ANDY BLAKE.
Best friends SONNY HALL & JACK LAVER come together to form our third cover beautifully shot by WANDA MARTIN and styled by EFFIE VILLAGOMEZ in collaboration with JOSHUA KANE and PAUL SMITH.
And for our final cover we have INGMAR & FINN VAN DER MEULEN for the first time ever shot together by JASPER VAN ES in Amsterdam.
"On the music side of things we have a feature with TOY where they discuss their new album and their process of recording, we take SWIM DEEP on a stroll through a sunny day in London and we shoot CRX (Strokes member Nick Valensi's side project) in Cary Grant's old estate in Los Angeles."
For the very first time we introduce a ONE’S TO WATCH section with 8 up and coming bands we think you should look out for including CABBAGE, THE BLINDERS, RENDEZ-VOUS and more…
Look deeper and you’ll find an exclusive interview with JOSHUA KANE where he speaks to us about how far he’s come and how much bigger he intends to go, we have more editorials featuring brothers and best friends and a special feature from LIDA FOX and AIDA NIZANKOVSKA of FILM HOOLIGANS.