BoutiqueMags.com supply some of the finest retail environments around the world.
- We supply a wide range of global stockists Including: art galleries, book stores, concept stores, clothing retailers, design studios, concierge services, museums, tailors, hotels and many more.
- We offer generous discounts and flexible terms.
- We offer exclusive products direct from the publishers that are only available through BoutiqueMags.com
- We promote your outlets and drive customers to your stores, both directly from ourselves and through our publishers.
- We use both paid and organic social media campaigns. We work with both publishers and retailers to help gain maximum exposure for titles and stores.
- We aim to work together to mutually generate trade between all of our trading partners.
Please contact email@example.com if you would like to work with us. It's really simple to do and we will tailor make a bespoke package for you, to fit in with your business needs.
Tel:+44 (0)207 193 5966
Boutiquemags.com is a trading name of WhiteCirc Ltd
Company Registration No: 07358303. Registered Office: The Vineyards, 36 Gloucester Avenue, Primrose Hill, London NW1 7BB
George Shelley - In conversation with Sir Ian McKellen, George speaks candidly about realising his sexuality, and the pressure to remain in the closet he faced prior to coming out.
Garrett Clayton - After making headlines earlier this year when he came out, Garrett Clayton speaks exclusively with Gay Times on how much pressure he faced in Hollywood to remain in the closet.
Gaysians - Gaysians is a platform devoted to the promotion of Asian LGBTQ people through empowerment, connections and celebration. In our November issue, we bring ten prominent queer Asian individuals together to share their experiences of navigating the world at the intersection of marginalisation and finding solace in their community.
Jeremy Scott - In conversation with Adam Rippon, Jeremy speaks on the importance of queer visibility in an era of rebellion, his daily torment of physical abuse as a child at school, homophobia in the fashion world, and recalls the time he dragged Madonna... quite literally across the floor.
UK cover price: £4.95