BoutiqueMags.com supply some of the finest retail environments around the world.
- We supply a wide range of global stockists Including: art galleries, book stores, concept stores, clothing retailers, design studios, concierge services, museums, tailors, hotels and many more.
- We offer generous discounts and flexible terms.
- We offer exclusive products direct from the publishers that are only available through BoutiqueMags.com
- We promote your outlets and drive customers to your stores, both directly from ourselves and through our publishers.
- We use both paid and organic social media campaigns. We work with both publishers and retailers to help gain maximum exposure for titles and stores.
- We aim to work together to mutually generate trade between all of our trading partners.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to work with us. It's really simple to do and we will tailor make a bespoke package for you, to fit in with your business needs.
Tel:+44 (0)207 193 5966
Boutiquemags.com is a trading name of WhiteCirc Ltd
Company Registration No: 07358303. Registered Office: 6 Johnson House, Adelaide Road, Primrose Hill, London, NW3 3PS, United Kingdom
HERO #16 – Boy Next Door
Shawn Mendes stars on the cover and in a special 32 page documentary feature, following the quadruple-platinum selling musician on his tour this summer, with unprecedented access capturing the star both in front and away from the spotlight.
Also in HERO
Fashion designer Haider Ackermann, the eternal dreamer, talks about reality and romanticism. Cameron Dallas – from social star to business magnate – explains how he plans to grow his media empire. Buffalo photographer Jamie Morgan shoots a 20 page feature celebrating the creativity and talent of London’s graduate designers, Ari Marcopoulos publishes a 30 page new edit of his game-changing 2000 book: Transitions and Exits II. Legendary rock photographer Brad Elterman shoots a unique conversation between Warhol icon Joe Dallesandro and musician Thiago Pethit.
Photographer Daniel King travels to Albania to street cast a reportage-meets-fashion story, styled by Gary David Moore. Actor Asa Butterfield codes computer games and shaves his hair into a mohawk ahead of his December blockbuster The Space Between Us.
With the themes of both issues linked, some fashion stories ow between HERO and HEROINE, with Paolo Zerbini’s Romeo + Juliet split between both. Danielle Levitt shoots parts one and two of LA school athletic stars at home in their bedrooms.
London design maverick Charles Jeffrey talks in depth about his world, and collaborates with friend Katrice Dustin on hand-drawn poems.
Plus actors to watch: Joe Alwyn, Charlie Tahan and Owen Teague, and featuring special archive images from Larry Clark, Walter Pfeiffer and Marcelo Krasilcic.
UK Cover Price £6.00
Aprox Weight 1449gms