BoutiqueMags.com supply some of the finest retail environments around the world.
- We supply a wide range of global stockists Including: art galleries, book stores, concept stores, clothing retailers, design studios, concierge services, museums, tailors, hotels and many more.
- We offer generous discounts and flexible terms.
- We offer exclusive products direct from the publishers that are only available through BoutiqueMags.com
- We promote your outlets and drive customers to your stores, both directly from ourselves and through our publishers.
- We use both paid and organic social media campaigns. We work with both publishers and retailers to help gain maximum exposure for titles and stores.
- We aim to work together to mutually generate trade between all of our trading partners.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to work with us. It's really simple to do and we will tailor make a bespoke package for you, to fit in with your business needs.
Tel:+44 (0)207 193 5966
Boutiquemags.com is a trading name of WhiteCirc Ltd
Company Registration No: 07358303. Registered Office: The Vineyards, 36 Gloucester Avenue, Primrose Hill, London NW1 7BB
Issue 19: FIGHT
If you want to find out who you really are, FIGHT!
ON THE COVER
Hedi Slimane shoots actor Nick Robinson, star of groundbreaking film Love, Simon out this month: “I think that a movie like this, it’s broadness and bubble-gum-ness, is quietly subversive. The mainstream nature of this movie is what makes it radical.”
LIMITED EDITION COVER
Hedi Slimane shoots Harris Dickinson, the raw, honest lead in Sundance-winning Beach Rats, and current FX series Trust.
ALSO IN THIS ISSUE
Over 300 pages of testosterone-filled, adrenaline-drenched shoots and interviews.
Including the global exclusive of Givenchy’s FW18 collection, shot in Paris just hours after the show last month.
The New Jersey Hitmen are the state’s fiercest ice hockey team, Danielle Levitt and Gary Armstrong shoot them docu-style on their home rink.
Music icons Elias Bender Rønnenfelt (Iceage) and Jennifer Herrema talk about loving Barry Manilow, and LA-based punk band Dumb Fucks take no prisoners; they bring 100% all the time. Harry Eelman shoots them over a series of blood-doused gigs.
South Korean indie-sensation Hyukoh give us a taste of their raw power and Isabel Marant walks us through her first menswear collection. Artist Sue Tilley shows us her illustrations for Fendi’s SS18 collection, plus instagram bodybuilder Thomas Koon cranks on the pounds as we visit his home gym in Florida.
Also actors to watch: Alex Wolff, Algee Smith, Kelvin Harrison Jr., Skyler Gisondo, Cameron Boyce and Nicholas Hamilton.
UK Cover Price £6.00
Aprox Weight 1347gms