The HERO Winter Annual
BoutiqueMags.com supply some of the finest retail environments around the world.
- We supply a wide range of global stockists Including: art galleries, book stores, concept stores, clothing retailers, design studios, concierge services, museums, tailors, hotels and many more.
- We offer generous discounts and flexible terms.
- We offer exclusive products direct from the publishers that are only available through BoutiqueMags.com
- We promote your outlets and drive customers to your stores, both directly from ourselves and through our publishers.
- We use both paid and organic social media campaigns. We work with both publishers and retailers to help gain maximum exposure for titles and stores.
- We aim to work together to mutually generate trade between all of our trading partners.
Please contact email@example.com if you would like to work with us. It's really simple to do and we will tailor make a bespoke package for you, to fit in with your business needs.
Tel:+44 (0)207 193 5966
Boutiquemags.com is a trading name of WhiteCirc Ltd
Company Registration No: 07358303. Registered Office: 6 Johnson House, Adelaide Road, Primrose Hill, London, NW3 3PS, United Kingdom
The HERO Winter Annual 2017
It’s the last stop on a whirlwind year at HERO HQ – this summer we launched The HERO Summer Zine, full of pop and adrenaline and energy and colour, and now we’re super pumped to share with you our latest project, specifically conceived for curling up with on a cozy winters night, wrapped in blankets, fire crackling in the fireplace, with a glass of whiskey as the snow starts to fall against the windows. Or pack it in your bag for those long travels back home over the holidays.
The HERO Winter Annual features two very special covers, with two of the most exciting actors on TV right now. Brandon Flynn from 13 Reasons Why in conversation with co-star Alisha Boe, and KJ Apa, from Riverdale.
The issue also features actor-director Karen Gillan from the highly anticipated Jumaji reboot, shot by Michael Avedon, and one of fashion’s hottest model couples, Lemmie and Estella share a personal photo diary of their travels around the world.
Packed with art features and short stories, the issue includes a monumental roundtable discussion with the curators of New York’s Whitney Museum of American Art on their work supporting emerging artists as well as a deep, thoughtful conversation between artist Thomas Ruff and critic and curator Hans Ulrich Obrist.
Plus hanging out with guys on snowy mountain tops and gorgeous winter landscapes from Bruce Weber’s archives, and an insight into intrepid London designer Aitor Throup’s first show at the Sadler's Wells Theatre, written by the designer himself.
The very limited edition issue is only available in select boutique stores, specialist bookstores and newsstands, as well as online.