Hero Summer Zine
BoutiqueMags.com supply some of the finest retail environments around the world.
- We supply a wide range of global stockists Including: art galleries, book stores, concept stores, clothing retailers, design studios, concierge services, museums, tailors, hotels and many more.
- We offer generous discounts and flexible terms.
- We offer exclusive products direct from the publishers that are only available through BoutiqueMags.com
- We promote your outlets and drive customers to your stores, both directly from ourselves and through our publishers.
- We use both paid and organic social media campaigns. We work with both publishers and retailers to help gain maximum exposure for titles and stores.
- We aim to work together to mutually generate trade between all of our trading partners.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to work with us. It's really simple to do and we will tailor make a bespoke package for you, to fit in with your business needs.
Tel:+44 (0)207 193 5966
Boutiquemags.com is a trading name of WhiteCirc Ltd
Company Registration No: 07358303. Registered Office: 6 Johnson House, Adelaide Road, Primrose Hill, London, NW3 3PS, United Kingdom
In a big, exclusive interview Nick Jonas announces his new track and tells us about a new chapter in his life and career from independent movies, to TV, to blockbusters, to banging summer anthems.
Also includes a Nick Jonas pull-out poster!
The HERO Summer Zine is a brand new multi-faceted publication, printed on beautiful, tactile, uncoated paper, it's oversized and all held together with a chic black elastic strap. Includes posters and a separate zine inside!
4 x posters: Nick Jonas, plus images by Ari Marcopoulos, Gosha Rubchinskiy and Danielle Levitt.
Dries Van Noten hand-selects five fabrics that have a personal significance to him and explains the story behind each one to us, we print each one across a full DPS in all its intricate detail.
16 page edition of the cult zine BOYO by Patrick Waugh, specially made for The HERO Summer Zine.
Eight iconic portraits from Michael Avedon, which include Plus shoots with summer energy from Winter Vandenbrink, Milan Vukmorivic, Ryan Brabazon. There’s an epic story from Daniel King, documenting the fans of a massive football game between Florida and Georgia, and the first in a series of “Artist nudes” by Chad Pitman, plus some striking portraits by Marco Van Rijt, styled by Paul Sinclaire.
UK Cover Price: £15.00