BoutiqueMags.com supply some of the finest retail environments around the world.
- We supply a wide range of global stockists Including: art galleries, book stores, concept stores, clothing retailers, design studios, concierge services, museums, tailors, hotels and many more.
- We offer generous discounts and flexible terms.
- We offer exclusive products direct from the publishers that are only available through BoutiqueMags.com
- We promote your outlets and drive customers to your stores, both directly from ourselves and through our publishers.
- We use both paid and organic social media campaigns. We work with both publishers and retailers to help gain maximum exposure for titles and stores.
- We aim to work together to mutually generate trade between all of our trading partners.
Please contact email@example.com if you would like to work with us. It's really simple to do and we will tailor make a bespoke package for you, to fit in with your business needs.
Tel:+44 (0)207 193 5966
Boutiquemags.com is a trading name of WhiteCirc Ltd
Company Registration No: 07358303. Registered Office: 6 Johnson House, Adelaide Road, Primrose Hill, London, NW3 3PS, United Kingdom
Hunger Issue 11
We are excited to announce the first cover star of #Hunger11, Anya Taylor-Joy! The American-born Argentinean-British actress, star of Robert Egger’s The Witch, blew audiences away in her first film role, tapping her as one of the most enigmatic young actresses to watch. Shot by Rankin in the Hunger Studio, we talk about her first love (it’s film), her second love (possibly Gucci) and what’s next for the visceral star.
#Hunger11 is out 6th October.
Brought to you by the world famous photographer Rankin. Leading the way in fashion, HUNGER is committed to providing the highest quality original editorial. Articles on art, travel, design, architecture, literature, entertainment and world affairs go hand in hand with beautiful imagery to captivate the discerning reader. Via a select ensemble of renown contributors, HUNGER interprets and generates fashion and culture in a distinctly different way. Independently published, HUNGER engages and inspires its discerning readers through its one requisite: value. Whether sublime or ridiculous, avant-garde or classic, the content is consistently smart, witty, innovative and valuable.
HUNGER recognises that celebrity has the power to elevate fashion. Featuring those who have pushed culture forward in their own fields, it is a celebration of artistic passion and enterprise, from the past to the upcoming.
Rankin will shoot all the photography, giving the magazine a strong and unfaltering visual identity, and allowing him the freedom to experiment and express his artistic vision.
PLEASE STATE CLEARLY IN THE NOTES SECTION IF YOU WISH A PARTICULAR COVER
UK Cover Price £6.95
Aprox Weight 1750gms