i-D Rihanna Zine
BoutiqueMags.com supply some of the finest retail environments around the world.
- We supply a wide range of global stockists Including: art galleries, book stores, concept stores, clothing retailers, design studios, concierge services, museums, tailors, hotels and many more.
- We offer generous discounts and flexible terms.
- We offer exclusive products direct from the publishers that are only available through BoutiqueMags.com
- We promote your outlets and drive customers to your stores, both directly from ourselves and through our publishers.
- We use both paid and organic social media campaigns. We work with both publishers and retailers to help gain maximum exposure for titles and stores.
- We aim to work together to mutually generate trade between all of our trading partners.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to work with us. It's really simple to do and we will tailor make a bespoke package for you, to fit in with your business needs.
Tel:+44 (0)207 193 5966
Boutiquemags.com is a trading name of WhiteCirc Ltd
Company Registration No: 07358303. Registered Office: The Vineyards, 36 Gloucester Avenue, Primrose Hill, London NW1 7BB
i-D Rihanna Zine
In January 2020 i-D launch a special edition, one-off project created in close collaboration with Rihanna. It is the first special project to mark the 40th anniversary year of i-D — the world’s longest running, continuously published style title.
With Rihanna as cover star, i-D presents a standalone edition of the magazine co-created and curated by the global megastar. This very special issue of i-D is dedicated to the women reshaping the wider culture across fashion, music, art, activism and female empowerment — women creating a more inclusive and diverse future. Alongside Rihanna, it features everyone from Gigi Hadid to Lena Waithe, Deanna Lawsom to Zadie Smith, Alexa Demie to Paloma Elsesser, Adwoa Aboah to Yolanda Renee King. The project also marks the beginning of a new decade with A Manifesto For 2020, with the project’s stars each offering their own powerful visions for the 2020s.
UK cover price: £12.00