Man About Town
BoutiqueMags.com supply some of the finest retail environments around the world.
- We supply a wide range of global stockists Including: art galleries, book stores, concept stores, clothing retailers, design studios, concierge services, museums, tailors, hotels and many more.
- We offer generous discounts and flexible terms.
- We offer exclusive products direct from the publishers that are only available through BoutiqueMags.com
- We promote your outlets and drive customers to your stores, both directly from ourselves and through our publishers.
- We use both paid and organic social media campaigns. We work with both publishers and retailers to help gain maximum exposure for titles and stores.
- We aim to work together to mutually generate trade between all of our trading partners.
Please contact email@example.com if you would like to work with us. It's really simple to do and we will tailor make a bespoke package for you, to fit in with your business needs.
Tel:+44 (0)207 193 5966
Boutiquemags.com is a trading name of WhiteCirc Ltd
Company Registration No: 07358303. Registered Office: 6 Johnson House, Adelaide Road, Primrose Hill, London, NW3 3PS, United Kingdom
Man About Town - 10th Anniversary Issue
Marrying luxury and the runway with streetwear’s elite, this autumn sees the inimitable bi-annual men’s fashion and lifestyle magazine MAN ABOUT TOWN embark on an exciting new chapter in publishing.
Comprised of modern, distinguished content that appeals to tastemakers, the curious and the cosmopolitan, for a decade the magazine has continued to explore everything from culture to luxury goods, elsewhere offering an insider’s relationship with the people creating today’s visual industries.
An opportunity to indulge in a fashion magazine that nods both to the industry’s business and creative sides, the title eschews the safety net of its competitors, something that will no doubt further solidify its place within the market with this latest endeavour, generating a new narrative and asserting its prominence amongst the wider media arena.
Our 10th anniversary Issue is very special, a portfolio editon featuring Mario Testino, the legendary photographer. Editorial features include NEYMAR, JARED LETO to name but two.
UK cover price: £14.95