Rouge Fashion Book
BoutiqueMags.com supply some of the finest retail environments around the world.
- We supply a wide range of global stockists Including: art galleries, book stores, concept stores, clothing retailers, design studios, concierge services, museums, tailors, hotels and many more.
- We offer generous discounts and flexible terms.
- We offer exclusive products direct from the publishers that are only available through BoutiqueMags.com
- We promote your outlets and drive customers to your stores, both directly from ourselves and through our publishers.
- We use both paid and organic social media campaigns. We work with both publishers and retailers to help gain maximum exposure for titles and stores.
- We aim to work together to mutually generate trade between all of our trading partners.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to work with us. It's really simple to do and we will tailor make a bespoke package for you, to fit in with your business needs.
Tel:+44 (0)207 193 5966
Boutiquemags.com is a trading name of WhiteCirc Ltd
Company Registration No: 07358303. Registered Office: The Vineyards, 36 Gloucester Avenue, Primrose Hill, London NW1 7BB
Rouge Fashionbook issue 3 “Significant Other” examines the relationship between two people/things.
In a time when the word “bromance” symbolizes a leap of faith in our understanding of self-expression and sexuality, in a time when we talk of our friends as “bestie”and “partner in crime”, in a time of Tinder and Grindr, in a time when the political division prevents us to see each other eye to eye, in a time when facebook both unites billions of people on earth and sews doubt among them, human relationship is both more closely woven into the modern technocentric lifestyle, making us more “close-knit” for that matter, and more mysterious in the same time. With the unexpected revelation of facebook’s inability to detect “bots” dressed up like real human beings, Rouge Fashionbook rethinks the cultural role media plays in manufacturing affection, consent, and even trust.
In the third issue of Rouge Fashionbook, named “Significant Other,” we take a look at the duality: mother and daughter, twins, lovebirds, grandparents and grandchildren, mentor and protégé. What are they wearing and why are they wearing it? This playful reading is simplistic at face value, but it might just be the right recipe for a temporary relief in an ever changing world.
UK cover price: £30.00
Available to pre-order.