BoutiqueMags.com supply some of the finest retail environments around the world.
- We supply a wide range of global stockists Including: art galleries, book stores, concept stores, clothing retailers, design studios, concierge services, museums, tailors, hotels and many more.
- We offer generous discounts and flexible terms.
- We offer exclusive products direct from the publishers that are only available through BoutiqueMags.com
- We promote your outlets and drive customers to your stores, both directly from ourselves and through our publishers.
- We use both paid and organic social media campaigns. We work with both publishers and retailers to help gain maximum exposure for titles and stores.
- We aim to work together to mutually generate trade between all of our trading partners.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to work with us. It's really simple to do and we will tailor make a bespoke package for you, to fit in with your business needs.
Tel:+44 (0)207 193 5966
Boutiquemags.com is a trading name of WhiteCirc Ltd
Company Registration No: 07358303. Registered Office: The Vineyards, 36 Gloucester Avenue, Primrose Hill, London NW1 7BB
THE LEOPARD is a new limited edition annual magazine from Alister Mackie, art director Jamie Andrew Reid and editor Liam Hess.
A scrapbook of archival material, new photography and rare interviews, THE LEOPARD covers cult artists from generations past that might otherwise be overlooked, alongside emerging creatives working in their tradition today. A celebration of queer life in all of its creativity, sensuality and DIY glamour – from political activists to painters, poets to pin-ups – the features and photo stories are linked by the recurring presence of the magazine’s mascot, the elusive creature of the leopard