BoutiqueMags.com supply some of the finest retail environments around the world.
- We supply a wide range of global stockists Including: art galleries, book stores, concept stores, clothing retailers, design studios, concierge services, museums, tailors, hotels and many more.
- We offer generous discounts and flexible terms.
- We offer exclusive products direct from the publishers that are only available through BoutiqueMags.com
- We promote your outlets and drive customers to your stores, both directly from ourselves and through our publishers.
- We use both paid and organic social media campaigns. We work with both publishers and retailers to help gain maximum exposure for titles and stores.
- We aim to work together to mutually generate trade between all of our trading partners.
Please contact email@example.com if you would like to work with us. It's really simple to do and we will tailor make a bespoke package for you, to fit in with your business needs.
Tel:+44 (0)207 193 5966
Boutiquemags.com is a trading name of WhiteCirc Ltd
Company Registration No: 07358303. Registered Office: The Vineyards, 36 Gloucester Avenue, Primrose Hill, London NW1 7BB
Ansinth - launch issue
In an industry rife with politics and competing demands, it can be liberating to find a magazine where the creativity takes center stage. ANSINTH, aiming to do exactly that. “We love the idea of making something that was totally new: raw, subversive, fashion-forward, bold and unafraid, experimental and niche, with lots of different, exciting young teams and designers for a much more hard-core fashion audience,” explains co-founder James West. To that end, photographer-stylist teams were given free rein to explore whatever they found interesting, from Kim Jakobsen To and Hamish Wirgman‘s study of twisted domesticity to Mat + Kat‘s sandy tanlines with Cece Liu. Co-founder Fabien Kruszelnicki spotlights the androgynous designs of LVMH Prize finalist Ludovic de Saint Sernin, while Davit Giorgadze and Erik Raynal offer plenty of skin. “We wanted a place for photographers and stylists to go full-tilt, try something totally new, feel uninhibited without having to conform to any specific agenda,” says West, and as the bounty on display in the début issue proves, they got exactly what they asked for. Unpublished images of Tony Ward by Bruce LaBruce. Raf Simons FW18 on tracing paper. Marine Serre questionnaire and shoot. 30 page Ari Marcopoulos photography portfolio. Vivienne Westwood’s SS18. Romain Kremer shoots RXBMX.
UK cover price: 10.00