BoutiqueMags.com supply some of the finest retail environments around the world.
- We supply a wide range of global stockists Including: art galleries, book stores, concept stores, clothing retailers, design studios, concierge services, museums, tailors, hotels and many more.
- We offer generous discounts and flexible terms.
- We offer exclusive products direct from the publishers that are only available through BoutiqueMags.com
- We promote your outlets and drive customers to your stores, both directly from ourselves and through our publishers.
- We use both paid and organic social media campaigns. We work with both publishers and retailers to help gain maximum exposure for titles and stores.
- We aim to work together to mutually generate trade between all of our trading partners.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to work with us. It's really simple to do and we will tailor make a bespoke package for you, to fit in with your business needs.
Tel:+44 (0)207 193 5966
Boutiquemags.com is a trading name of WhiteCirc Ltd
Company Registration No: 07358303. Registered Office: The Vineyards, 36 Gloucester Avenue, Primrose Hill, London NW1 7BB
Dazed Spring / Summer 2019
What is the meaning of cult? Unravelling the mysteries at the core of
cult appeal, the spring/summer issue explores the magical connections
that link era-defining icons with the new generation they’ve inspired.
Cult Models Model icons as captured by today’s essential image-
makers, including: Alek Wek by Tyler Mitchell; Karen Elson by Lea
Colombo; Mariacarla Boscono by Charlotte Wales; Lara Stone by
Brianna Capozzi; Debra Shaw by Campbell Addy; Guinevere van
Seenus by Tom Johnson; Saskia de Brauw by Angelo Pennetta and
Debra Shaw and Mowalola in conversation
McQueen muse Debra Shaw discusses diversity and “superhero power
confidence” with British-Nigerian designer Mowalola Ogunlesi
Jeff Goldblum Sporting very short shorts for the photographer Clara Balzary in a Prada special, the screen legend discusses his late-career bloom as an eccentric fashion icon
Matt Ox Fourteen years old. Twelve million plays on YouTube.
How a viral eighth-grader from Philly ushered in a new era in hip hop
High Life For the French auteur’s new sci-fi creepfest, Claire Denis
and Robert Pattinson swap tales of sex and astrophysics in a rare
Félix Maritaud After his turn as a queer sex worker in Sauvage,
the French actor is lensed by Wolfgang Tillmans in an intimate shoot
Charlie Fox In a special guest-edit celebrating his first gallery shows
in London, the horror-obsessed writer gives a masterclass in the macabre
with Kevin Williamson, Alex Da Corte, RL Stine and more
Lydia Lunch New York no-wave’s most wanted on the radical empathy
that drives her art, including a new documentary on her life
Brexit Britain Amid the unfolding Brexit chaos, UK artists from
across the generations scour their archives for photos that reflect
the madness of the moment: featuring Tom Wood, Martin Parr,
Liz Johnson Artur, Adama Jalloh and more
Meet Your Makers “I love the way you think!” Young British
designers from Sheryn Akiki to Harry Freegard come together with
the cult fashion figures who inspired them, as shot by Joyce NG
Bali Baby The Atlanta hip-hop outsider bringing females to the
front with her brash pop style
Dark Matter Synth-wave siren Tamaryn showcases the goth-
tinged California musicians coming into the light