BoutiqueMags.com supply some of the finest retail environments around the world.
- We supply a wide range of global stockists Including: art galleries, book stores, concept stores, clothing retailers, design studios, concierge services, museums, tailors, hotels and many more.
- We offer generous discounts and flexible terms.
- We offer exclusive products direct from the publishers that are only available through BoutiqueMags.com
- We promote your outlets and drive customers to your stores, both directly from ourselves and through our publishers.
- We use both paid and organic social media campaigns. We work with both publishers and retailers to help gain maximum exposure for titles and stores.
- We aim to work together to mutually generate trade between all of our trading partners.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to work with us. It's really simple to do and we will tailor make a bespoke package for you, to fit in with your business needs.
Tel:+44 (0)207 193 5966
Boutiquemags.com is a trading name of WhiteCirc Ltd
Company Registration No: 07358303. Registered Office: The Vineyards, 36 Gloucester Avenue, Primrose Hill, London NW1 7BB
DAZED SUMMER 19 - FRANK OCEAN
What does a Frank Ocean futuretopia look like? For the summer issue of Dazed, this era’s most enigmatic star shares his dreams for the future in an ultra-rare interview with his friends, fans and collaborators: figures like John Waters, Janet Mock, Arca, Billy Porter, Amandla Stenberg, RosalÍa, Jpegmafia, Julian Consuegra, Warsan Shire, Adwoa Aboah and more. It’s a fascinating portrait of the artist as he is now, in an issue dedicated to exploring the shape of things to come in the future – and the people who are going to define it.
Frank Ocean If you could ask Frank Ocean one question, what would it be? The R&B icon ponders past, present and future in a revealing cover story, lensed by Willy Vanderperre
How to Map the Future
Four essays mapping alternative visions of the future, from the frontiers of psychedelic therapy to ethical hacking
Future Of… Portfolio A floating food sanctuary, a digitised housing scheme, and protection for sex workers: these are the visionaries future-proofing their industries. KiKi Layne The breakout star of Native Son and If Beale Street Could Talk on finally going to the ball
The Dead Don’t Die Cult indie auteur Jim Jarmusch talks to his star, Adam Driver, about a date with the undead to remember
Savage Ranch The queer commune in the California desert staking its heels on the American dream
Liz Johnson Artur As her first UK solo show opens, the photographer shares shots from her recent archive documenting the days and nights of the global African diaspora
Neyon As seen on screen with Solange, the pole-dancer and performance artist shattering perceptions of sex work
Chai Meet the punk-rock femmes taking on Japan’s toxic cult of cute
Gwendoline Christie The Game of Thrones star on her new role as a “total bitch” in In Fabric, and the place of vulnerability behind Brienne of Tarth
Will Poulter The Black Mirror star on playing a creepy cult convert in Ari Aster’s upcoming fright fest Midsommar
Alisha Boe From teen suicide to sex and sin at Jesus camp, meet the outspoken star bringing burning issues to the screen
Archive A new short story set in an unsettling future from Sophie Mackintosh, author of The Water Cure
Our Future Of... portfolio detailing topics from digitised housing schemes, to protection for sex workers
...and much more.