BoutiqueMags.com supply some of the finest retail environments around the world.
- We supply a wide range of global stockists Including: art galleries, book stores, concept stores, clothing retailers, design studios, concierge services, museums, tailors, hotels and many more.
- We offer generous discounts and flexible terms.
- We offer exclusive products direct from the publishers that are only available through BoutiqueMags.com
- We promote your outlets and drive customers to your stores, both directly from ourselves and through our publishers.
- We use both paid and organic social media campaigns. We work with both publishers and retailers to help gain maximum exposure for titles and stores.
- We aim to work together to mutually generate trade between all of our trading partners.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to work with us. It's really simple to do and we will tailor make a bespoke package for you, to fit in with your business needs.
Tel:+44 (0)207 193 5966
Boutiquemags.com is a trading name of WhiteCirc Ltd
Company Registration No: 07358303. Registered Office: The Vineyards, 36 Gloucester Avenue, Primrose Hill, London NW1 7BB
Hunger Issue 14 – Power Play
For issue 14 of Hunger we are looking to redress the balance of power. Throughout the issue a selection of powerful female talent offset the narrative and we will be looking at how power is portrayed in our current society while creatively examining the power of femininity through fashion and photography. Expect subverted stereotypes and redefined gazes, all done in Hunger’s evocative, questioning way.
Our cover star is the Oscar winning actress and star of Tomb Raider Alicia Vikander who appears in a 16 page feature shot by Rankin. In her interview she discusses the changing landscape of Hollywood and how she prepared for the toughest role of her career, Lara Croft in Tomb Raider.
Elsewhere in the issue we speak to transgender model and activist Munroe Bergdorf, breakouts star of Beach Rats Harris Dickinson, rising music stars Rex Orange County and Jessie Reyez and The Handmaid’s Tale actress Yvonne Strahovski, who tells us why the multi-award winning series is a cautionary tale for the new generation.
Our guest art editor for this issue is the enigmatic Saint Hoax, the pseudonymous Syrian artist with half a million Instagram, followers. Ahead of his exhibition in Beirut this year he gives his views on the Trump administration and why nothing is off limits in art.
In our fashion section we focus on subverting famed film roles in our 24 page Collections story, Trading Places, examine the nuances of modern masculinity in gender fluid story Pink Cashmere and document the changing shape of women’s silhouettes through the ages in A Room of One’s Own. Elsewhere our fashion director travels to Rome to shoot a story in new exhibition Fendi Studios, using archive costumes from films such as Evita and The Devil Wears Prada, and iconic photographer Ellen von Unwerth runs riot at the club Manko in Paris for a riotous shoot featuring all of the city’s biggest characters.
Available to pre-order
UK Cover Price £6.95
Aprox Weight 1750gms