BoutiqueMags.com supply some of the finest retail environments around the world.
- We supply a wide range of global stockists Including: art galleries, book stores, concept stores, clothing retailers, design studios, concierge services, museums, tailors, hotels and many more.
- We offer generous discounts and flexible terms.
- We offer exclusive products direct from the publishers that are only available through BoutiqueMags.com
- We promote your outlets and drive customers to your stores, both directly from ourselves and through our publishers.
- We use both paid and organic social media campaigns. We work with both publishers and retailers to help gain maximum exposure for titles and stores.
- We aim to work together to mutually generate trade between all of our trading partners.
Please contact email@example.com if you would like to work with us. It's really simple to do and we will tailor make a bespoke package for you, to fit in with your business needs.
Tel:+44 (0)207 193 5966
Boutiquemags.com is a trading name of WhiteCirc Ltd
Company Registration No: 07358303. Registered Office: 6 Johnson House, Adelaide Road, Primrose Hill, London, NW3 3PS, United Kingdom
INFRINGE is the Anthropology of Hair
What does your hair say about you? Across the globe, we place enormous value on hair. At first glance, this could be dismissed as being purely aesthetic; millions of us spend hours grooming, cutting and colouring our hair. But if we dig deeper, we can come to understand its value beyond this. Hair has a reach across universal subjects which affect us all, it is inextricably linked to our ideas surrounding culture, gender, race, religion, life and death. Through hair, we can express our individuality, conform to uniformity, or show our dedication to a specific subculture, tribe or lifestyle.
INFRINGE is a visual feast of art, design, and fashion all based around the exploration of hair culture. Issue 1 presents photo-essays, fashion editorials, artworks and interviews, which explore hair across creative disciplines. We meet the hairdressers, barbers and wigmakers whose livelihoods depend upon this fibre. We delve into the works of photographers documenting cultural practices involving hair across the globe. We listen to the artists, activists and writers who challenge perceptions of hair and reveal how reflective it is of our often contradictory beauty ideals. Hair taboos are examined - why is it that some hair is deemed desirable, some repulsive? Ever-growing, hair denotes life, as well as being the final physical remnant that survives us after death. Hair can be a poignant memento, a statement, a medium for craft and much more. Brought to you by hairdressing icons Anthony and Pat Mascolo, INFRINGE is the Anthropology of Hair.
“Hair is a powerful symbol, revealing our identities, attitudes and beliefs.”
Anthony and Pat Mascolo, INFRINGE Founders and Editors-in-chief
Issue 1 Contributors include:
Alberto Maria Colombo, Angelo Seminara, Bara Prasilova, BOY/GIRL, Charlie Le Mindu, Derek Ridgers, Eliška Kyselková, Erik Mark Sandberg, Eugene Souleiman, Gustavo Lacerda, Jake Gallagher, Levi van Veluw, Luisa Opalesky, Lusha Alic, Nakeya Brown, Richard Starbuck, Rob Hammer, Robert Lobetta, Sam McKnight, Shoplifter, Sylwana Zybura, Vinicius Terranova
Issue 1 - Specs
Weight 2.6kg - please note that postage will be expensive
254mm x 309.5mm
400 gsm cover, gloss UV