BoutiqueMags.com supply some of the finest retail environments around the world.
- We supply a wide range of global stockists Including: art galleries, book stores, concept stores, clothing retailers, design studios, concierge services, museums, tailors, hotels and many more.
- We offer generous discounts and flexible terms.
- We offer exclusive products direct from the publishers that are only available through BoutiqueMags.com
- We promote your outlets and drive customers to your stores, both directly from ourselves and through our publishers.
- We use both paid and organic social media campaigns. We work with both publishers and retailers to help gain maximum exposure for titles and stores.
- We aim to work together to mutually generate trade between all of our trading partners.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to work with us. It's really simple to do and we will tailor make a bespoke package for you, to fit in with your business needs.
Tel:+44 (0)207 193 5966
Boutiquemags.com is a trading name of WhiteCirc Ltd
Company Registration No: 07358303. Registered Office: The Vineyards, 36 Gloucester Avenue, Primrose Hill, London NW1 7BB
Luncheon - Spring 2019
Luncheon is serving a cultural feast for issue 7; art by, stories on and conversations over lunch with Franz West, Mark Godfrey, Peter Pakesch, Sarah Lucas, Lars Brønseth, Jasper Sharp, Juman Malouf, Rottingdean Bazaar, Patrick Bienert, Duro Olowu, Claudia Roden, Charlie Porter, Tamuna Sirbiladze, Benedikt Ledebur, Leah Chase, Antwaun Sargent, Elliott Jerome Brown Jr., Casper Sejersen, Agata Belcen, Lucy Bridge, Peter Blake, Joaquin Laguinge, Silka Rittson-Thomas, Ed Clark, Glenn Ligon, Margot Henderson, Hanna Moon, Mattias Karlsson, Brianna Capozzi, Marie Chaix, Julien Martinez Leclerc, Beat Bolliger, Marine Serre, Lucy Kumara Moore, Ola Rindal and Jackson Boxer.
UK cover price: £12.00