BoutiqueMags.com supply some of the finest retail environments around the world.
- We supply a wide range of global stockists Including: art galleries, book stores, concept stores, clothing retailers, design studios, concierge services, museums, tailors, hotels and many more.
- We offer generous discounts and flexible terms.
- We offer exclusive products direct from the publishers that are only available through BoutiqueMags.com
- We promote your outlets and drive customers to your stores, both directly from ourselves and through our publishers.
- We use both paid and organic social media campaigns. We work with both publishers and retailers to help gain maximum exposure for titles and stores.
- We aim to work together to mutually generate trade between all of our trading partners.
Please contact email@example.com if you would like to work with us. It's really simple to do and we will tailor make a bespoke package for you, to fit in with your business needs.
Tel:+44 (0)207 193 5966
Boutiquemags.com is a trading name of WhiteCirc Ltd
Company Registration No: 07358303. Registered Office: The Vineyards, 36 Gloucester Avenue, Primrose Hill, London NW1 7BB
Numéro Berlin #4
Edition No. 4 of Numéro Berlin is dedicated to the modern amazon – women who fight, assert theirselves, never give up.
Including: Alice Schwarzer herself, Paris Hilton as Warrior Princess, Kia LaBeija’s fight for identity in the presence of media, the poses of Drag superstar Miss Fame, why the german rap artist Hyiti was riding through forests on a BMX as a kid, performance art and the power of the body, how the domina Misstress Adrienne helps us not to turn crazy and what makes Karla Otto’s visions so powerful that she could build up a worldwide PR empire.
Plus: an exclusive photo essay by Barbara Probst, stories about wild women and more.
The latest artist’s monograph is devoted to Evelyne Axell. Sexy and liberated: The Belgian woman augmented the Pop Art with the female gaze.
With fashion by: Arcin Sagdic, Paul Kooiker, Driu & Tiago, Eva Stenram, Amanda Charchian, Carlota Guerrero, Thomas Hauser, Robbie Augspurger, Jack Pierson, Mauritz Sillem, Camille Vivier.
UK cover price: £7.70