BoutiqueMags.com supply some of the finest retail environments around the world.
- We supply a wide range of global stockists Including: art galleries, book stores, concept stores, clothing retailers, design studios, concierge services, museums, tailors, hotels and many more.
- We offer generous discounts and flexible terms.
- We offer exclusive products direct from the publishers that are only available through BoutiqueMags.com
- We promote your outlets and drive customers to your stores, both directly from ourselves and through our publishers.
- We use both paid and organic social media campaigns. We work with both publishers and retailers to help gain maximum exposure for titles and stores.
- We aim to work together to mutually generate trade between all of our trading partners.
Please contact email@example.com if you would like to work with us. It's really simple to do and we will tailor make a bespoke package for you, to fit in with your business needs.
Tel:+44 (0)207 193 5966
Boutiquemags.com is a trading name of WhiteCirc Ltd
Company Registration No: 07358303. Registered Office: The Vineyards, 36 Gloucester Avenue, Primrose Hill, London NW1 7BB
Isabelle Huppert – Lindsey Wixson – Freja Beha Erichsen – Cass Bird – Rose Daniels – Mette Towley – Lolo Zouaï – Oyinda – Khaite – Elegance Bratton – Greta Lee – Fabiola Alondra – Alana O’Herlihy – Emma Tempest and many more.
Cats are said to have nine lives, but what about their humans, especially the creative kind? In many ways, every new job, project, house move or even haircut is a new chapter in our own story. In this issue, being our ninth, we explore how we can have many different incarnations, sometimes simultaneously, and celebrate all the different creative identities that make us who we are, and who we might be next time around.
Writer Alex Hawgood and photographer Kathy Lo profile six New Yorkers all making their way through a creative reincarnation of sorts – from art book dealer and gallerist Fabiola Alondra to filmmaker, collage painter and clothing designer Jack Greer. We meet the dancer Mette Towley while she is in London filming the big-screen adaptation of the musical ‘Cats’ and T. Cole Rachel interviews the formidable French actress Isabelle Huppert. Alix Browne chats to Khaite founder Catherine Holstein about clothes that women want to wear in real life and the French-Algerian singer Lolo Zouaï tells us about her big takeover.
UK cover price: £12.50