BoutiqueMags.com supply some of the finest retail environments around the world.
- We supply a wide range of global stockists Including: art galleries, book stores, concept stores, clothing retailers, design studios, concierge services, museums, tailors, hotels and many more.
- We offer generous discounts and flexible terms.
- We offer exclusive products direct from the publishers that are only available through BoutiqueMags.com
- We promote your outlets and drive customers to your stores, both directly from ourselves and through our publishers.
- We use both paid and organic social media campaigns. We work with both publishers and retailers to help gain maximum exposure for titles and stores.
- We aim to work together to mutually generate trade between all of our trading partners.
Please contact email@example.com if you would like to work with us. It's really simple to do and we will tailor make a bespoke package for you, to fit in with your business needs.
Tel:+44 (0)207 193 5966
Boutiquemags.com is a trading name of WhiteCirc Ltd
Company Registration No: 07358303. Registered Office: The Vineyards, 36 Gloucester Avenue, Primrose Hill, London NW1 7BB
What makes you a ‘cat person’? Is it having a cat or simply liking furry felines of all shapes and sizes? For us, being a cat person is a metaphysical quality that you either have or you don’t. We dedicate this issue to all the independent thinkers, makers & artists who go their own way, who lead and don’t follow and don’t give a damn about what everyone else thinks, because they have their own vision. To all the cat people out there, you know who you are!
Issue 8 - The Spirit of Independence
4 covers featuring Agnès Varda by Juergen Teller – Rowan Blanchard by Cass Bird – Cat Power by Curtis Buchanan – Adesuwa by Emma Summerton
UK cover price: £12.50