BoutiqueMags.com supply some of the finest retail environments around the world.
- We supply a wide range of global stockists Including: art galleries, book stores, concept stores, clothing retailers, design studios, concierge services, museums, tailors, hotels and many more.
- We offer generous discounts and flexible terms.
- We offer exclusive products direct from the publishers that are only available through BoutiqueMags.com
- We promote your outlets and drive customers to your stores, both directly from ourselves and through our publishers.
- We use both paid and organic social media campaigns. We work with both publishers and retailers to help gain maximum exposure for titles and stores.
- We aim to work together to mutually generate trade between all of our trading partners.
Please contact email@example.com if you would like to work with us. It's really simple to do and we will tailor make a bespoke package for you, to fit in with your business needs.
Tel:+44 (0)207 193 5966
Boutiquemags.com is a trading name of WhiteCirc Ltd
Company Registration No: 07358303. Registered Office: The Vineyards, 36 Gloucester Avenue, Primrose Hill, London NW1 7BB
Puss Puss Issue 11
Laetitia Casta – Okay Kaya – Brigette Lundy-Paine – Nora Attal – Sydney Sweeney – Maggie Maurer – Shygirl and many more.
It’s a very strange time to be releasing a new issue – half of the world is in lockdown and everyone is affected by the Covid-19 pandemic in some way. When we started planning this edition, the theme we decided on was ‘New Beginnings’, it felt like something new and fresh and has taken on a whole new meaning in the last few weeks. All of the images and most of the articles were created before this crisis started so it’s coming out into a totally different world from the one in which it was created. There are so many questions each of us are asking ourselves: when can we see and hug our family and friends again? How will this change the world? Will something good come out of all this? We truly hope so!
UK cover price: £12.50