Red Thread Journal
BoutiqueMags.com supply some of the finest retail environments around the world.
- We supply a wide range of global stockists Including: art galleries, book stores, concept stores, clothing retailers, design studios, concierge services, museums, tailors, hotels and many more.
- We offer generous discounts and flexible terms.
- We offer exclusive products direct from the publishers that are only available through BoutiqueMags.com
- We promote your outlets and drive customers to your stores, both directly from ourselves and through our publishers.
- We use both paid and organic social media campaigns. We work with both publishers and retailers to help gain maximum exposure for titles and stores.
- We aim to work together to mutually generate trade between all of our trading partners.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to work with us. It's really simple to do and we will tailor make a bespoke package for you, to fit in with your business needs.
Tel:+44 (0)207 193 5966
Boutiquemags.com is a trading name of WhiteCirc Ltd
Company Registration No: 07358303. Registered Office: 6 Johnson House, Adelaide Road, Primrose Hill, London, NW3 3PS, United Kingdom
Red Thread Journal is a bi-annual image only publication, dedicated to the explorative journay through fashion, design, photography and art with a red thread that unites theme and aesthetic.
The aim is to inspire and evoke using imagery only, Red Thread is visually rich, focused and enticing.
For the Spring Summer 2017 issue we decided to focus attention towards the distortion of what we deem to be an accurate photographic representation of subject matter. In part, it’s a foray into the surreal, but equally the images represent a collage of alternative perspectives. There’s something liberating and very playful about a medium that embraces distortion and change. All the photographers and artists in this issue have displayed a willing to elaborate on the norm, and for that I am grateful.
As Wolfgang Tillmans so eloquently articulates: The true authenticity of photographs for me is that they usually manipulate and lie about what is in front of the camera, but never lie about the intentions behind the camera.
PLEASE ADD IN THE NOTES SECTION IF YOU WOULD LIKE A PARTICULAR COVER
UK Cover Price £12.00