BoutiqueMags.com supply some of the finest retail environments around the world.
- We supply a wide range of global stockists Including: art galleries, book stores, concept stores, clothing retailers, design studios, concierge services, museums, tailors, hotels and many more.
- We offer generous discounts and flexible terms.
- We offer exclusive products direct from the publishers that are only available through BoutiqueMags.com
- We promote your outlets and drive customers to your stores, both directly from ourselves and through our publishers.
- We use both paid and organic social media campaigns. We work with both publishers and retailers to help gain maximum exposure for titles and stores.
- We aim to work together to mutually generate trade between all of our trading partners.
Please contact email@example.com if you would like to work with us. It's really simple to do and we will tailor make a bespoke package for you, to fit in with your business needs.
Tel:+44 (0)207 193 5966
Boutiquemags.com is a trading name of WhiteCirc Ltd
Company Registration No: 07358303. Registered Office: 6 Johnson House, Adelaide Road, Primrose Hill, London, NW3 3PS, United Kingdom
Rollacoaster A/W 17 issue
A catalogue of firsts and finales, for Autumn/Winter 2017 Rollacoaster brings you Camila Cabello’s solo UK cover debut, lensed by Dennis Leupold. Shedding her Fifth Harmony bandmates last year, the Cuban-Mexican singer-songwriter opens up about collaborating with Charlie XCX, recording The Hurting, The Healing, The Loving, and end of year vacay plans.
Elsewhere Joe Jonas fills us in on his extra-curricular photography led hobbies and Insta heavyweight Cameron Dallas reminds us why you’ll always find someone in the kitchen at parties; Olympian Tom Daley talks married life, online trolls and the cult of Youtube, meanwhile India Gants ensures us ANTM was just the beginning, and George Ezra gears up for album number two. Following the announcement she’ll be ditching modelling in favour of ceramics, we’re also pretty hyped to present Lindsey Wixson, one last time.
UK Cover Price £6.95
Approx Weight 1100gms