Silvergrain Classics Magazine
BoutiqueMags.com supply some of the finest retail environments around the world.
- We supply a wide range of global stockists Including: art galleries, book stores, concept stores, clothing retailers, design studios, concierge services, museums, tailors, hotels and many more.
- We offer generous discounts and flexible terms.
- We offer exclusive products direct from the publishers that are only available through BoutiqueMags.com
- We promote your outlets and drive customers to your stores, both directly from ourselves and through our publishers.
- We use both paid and organic social media campaigns. We work with both publishers and retailers to help gain maximum exposure for titles and stores.
- We aim to work together to mutually generate trade between all of our trading partners.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to work with us. It's really simple to do and we will tailor make a bespoke package for you, to fit in with your business needs.
Tel:+44 (0)207 193 5966
Boutiquemags.com is a trading name of WhiteCirc Ltd
Company Registration No: 07358303. Registered Office: The Vineyards, 36 Gloucester Avenue, Primrose Hill, London NW1 7BB
Silvergrain Classics - issue 6
The entire world of analog photography
SilvergrainClassics (formerly PhotoKlassik International) is a quarterly print journal with exclusive content about the entire world of film-based photography and cinematography.
Each issue has 100 pages in book-quality print, featuring a balanced selection of articles on all aspects of analog photography, completed by a truly global selection of inspiring portfolios. We are connecting all the diverse members of the global film community: from beginners to pros, from Minox micro- to ultra large format, from Antarctica to the capitols of the world. We’re not only international, but truly global.
In short, we believe in the future of analog photography.
SilvergrainClassics strives to provide photographers around the world with inspiration, information, and a sense of engaged community.
Analog is our passion, which is the reason we strongly believe in the value of a printed journal. Having book-quality reproductions in your hand is the next-best thing to seeing a beautiful print of a photo— content viewed on a screen simply doesn´t compare. Our carefully curated selection of portfolios not only reflects photography’s great names, but upcoming photographers from around the globe as well.
UK cover price: £12.00