The September Issues
BoutiqueMags.com supply some of the finest retail environments around the world.
- We supply a wide range of global stockists Including: art galleries, book stores, concept stores, clothing retailers, design studios, concierge services, museums, tailors, hotels and many more.
- We offer generous discounts and flexible terms.
- We offer exclusive products direct from the publishers that are only available through BoutiqueMags.com
- We promote your outlets and drive customers to your stores, both directly from ourselves and through our publishers.
- We use both paid and organic social media campaigns. We work with both publishers and retailers to help gain maximum exposure for titles and stores.
- We aim to work together to mutually generate trade between all of our trading partners.
Please contact email@example.com if you would like to work with us. It's really simple to do and we will tailor make a bespoke package for you, to fit in with your business needs.
Tel:+44 (0)207 193 5966
Boutiquemags.com is a trading name of WhiteCirc Ltd
Company Registration No: 07358303. Registered Office: The Vineyards, 36 Gloucester Avenue, Primrose Hill, London NW1 7BB
The September Issues - Summer 2018
All women and femme contributors magazine delivers a powerhouse of diverse, authentic voices in art and fashion; tackling Me Too, the performance of self, and the power of the feminize gaze for this evocative sophomore issue.
The September Issues—a biannual print magazine helmed by veteran photographer and artist Mary Rozzi—teams up with the likes of Tarana Burke, St. Vincent, Kiersey Clemons, Amanda de Cadenet, and Chanel Brand Ambassador Kate Lee for their second issue, entitled, “THAT WAS THEN, THIS IS NOW.”
The magazine, stunningly printed and jam-packed with arresting images and distinct creative voices, is equal parts fashion and feminism. It has a dual mission: to make fashion a feminist issue, and to create a platform for artists who are underrepresented in mainstream media to have a place to explore, and create work that reflects the evolution of art and culture.
“September Issues is my campaign for uninhibited creativity and integrity,” explains Rozzi, Editor in Chief. “As artists, we need a space where we can start new conversations, and speak our truths… with this magazine, made up of diverse voices, we can author our identities, and define artistic space through feminist actions.”
Issue 0, The Power of the Femme, published in November 2017, was met with an outpouring of praise for creating such a singular platform. The magazine also aligns itself each issue with a group, charity, or cause, who they support by educating and creating awareness. Last issue, it was Planned Parenthood, and this time around, they embrace the Me Too movement.
UK cover price: £18.00