BoutiqueMags.com supply some of the finest retail environments around the world.
- We supply a wide range of global stockists Including: art galleries, book stores, concept stores, clothing retailers, design studios, concierge services, museums, tailors, hotels and many more.
- We offer generous discounts and flexible terms.
- We offer exclusive products direct from the publishers that are only available through BoutiqueMags.com
- We promote your outlets and drive customers to your stores, both directly from ourselves and through our publishers.
- We use both paid and organic social media campaigns. We work with both publishers and retailers to help gain maximum exposure for titles and stores.
- We aim to work together to mutually generate trade between all of our trading partners.
Please contact email@example.com if you would like to work with us. It's really simple to do and we will tailor make a bespoke package for you, to fit in with your business needs.
Tel:+44 (0)207 193 5966
Boutiquemags.com is a trading name of WhiteCirc Ltd
Company Registration No: 07358303. Registered Office: The Vineyards, 36 Gloucester Avenue, Primrose Hill, London NW1 7BB
TWIN MAGAZINE IS A BIANNUAL ART, FASHION AND FEMINISM BOOK
Twin Issue XXII
“As soon as you can crawl, you are put on a mat to train” quotes Kauan Gracie, recalling her earliest memory to stylist Beatriz Maués. The Gracies’ first female run Jiu-Jitsu academy celebrates the art of self defence through dance and sisterhood – shot by Liberto Filló and styled by Beatriz Maués.
The Gracies set the scene for issue 22, where focus, determination and individual spirit are recurring themes throughout our features. Supermodel Carolyn Murphy covers Twin’s latest issue in an existential polar journey, shot by Hans Neumann. Paolo Such takes a walk with metal rapper Dana Dentata in LA and Stefanie Mosshammer covers the world’s fashion waste with an anthropomorphic clothing series. Molly Matalon explores sex and intimacy and Clare Shilland dreams of space and speed.
Elsewhere we catch up with the prodigal theatre director Ola Ince who’s fresh from a run at The Donmar and about to tackle Shakespeare’s finest at The Globe; rising star Sophie Leseberg Smith talks the music of poetry and Rochelle White and Hamed Maiye talk the power of food through their creative platform, Eating At the Same Table. We profile rising Scandinavian artist Ragna Bley and get into the detailed perfection of Ron Nagle’s art. Liv Siddall welcomes the lunar return of The Big Moon and Kate Neave presents the daring feminist art of Harmony Hammond. And the radical vision of Tara Joshi, Otegha Uwagba, Valeria Napoleone and Daisy Walker are celebrated in ‘She Said Boom’.
UK Cover Price £14.99