BoutiqueMags.com supply some of the finest retail environments around the world.
- We supply a wide range of global stockists Including: art galleries, book stores, concept stores, clothing retailers, design studios, concierge services, museums, tailors, hotels and many more.
- We offer generous discounts and flexible terms.
- We offer exclusive products direct from the publishers that are only available through BoutiqueMags.com
- We promote your outlets and drive customers to your stores, both directly from ourselves and through our publishers.
- We use both paid and organic social media campaigns. We work with both publishers and retailers to help gain maximum exposure for titles and stores.
- We aim to work together to mutually generate trade between all of our trading partners.
Please contact email@example.com if you would like to work with us. It's really simple to do and we will tailor make a bespoke package for you, to fit in with your business needs.
Tel:+44 (0)207 193 5966
Boutiquemags.com is a trading name of WhiteCirc Ltd
Company Registration No: 07358303. Registered Office: The Vineyards, 36 Gloucester Avenue, Primrose Hill, London NW1 7BB
TWIN MAGAZINE IS A BIANNUAL ART, FASHION AND FEMINISM BOOK
Twin Issue XXI
For issue 21, Twin goes into the wild. Nature is all around this issue: raw, textured, free. We’re putting the spotlight on the untamed and the unconstrained, and within that, the figures who seize it, own it and make others want to do the same.
Take the 8 groundbreaking artists, (Lynette Yiadom-Boakye, Njideka Akunyili Crosby, Renate Bertlmann, Pauline Boudry / Renate Lorenz, Laure Prouvost, Otobong Nkanga Eva Rothschild and Cathy Wilkes) at this year’s Venice Biennale whose diverse and brilliant work sets a new agenda for representation in the art world. Also blazing a new path in the creative landscape is Mira Schor. The artist’s exhibition in New York earlier this year spotlighted on her Californian paintings, where, Kate Neave explains in her tribute Schor’s work, “Naked bodies live alongside wild beasts in exotic, luscious landscapes.”
Wild beasts and a startling, evocative landscape is also the subject of Mark Mahaney’s ‘Polar Night’ series – a captivating meditation on the Alaskan town of Utqiagvik that sees 65 days of prolonged darkness each winter. Humans in nature, and the symbiotic relationship between the two is also explored through the collaboration between Rose Pilkington and photography duo Lola + Pani. Another to embrace the natural world is Natalie Mering (AKA Weyes Blood). The
Pennsylvania-born star brings seventies sounds to modern ears, with well suited swagger, and talks over her new album with Liv Siddall. Meanwhile photographer Daisy Walker and artist Alexandria Coe embrace living bodies through a dialogue of flesh and image.
Powerful and visionary voices are celebrated throughout the issue. From Fran Gavin’s chat with the enigmatic and supreme talent, Turner nominee Anthea Hamilton to Lara Johnson Wheeler’s trans Atlantic email exchange with author Natasha Stagg; Melanie Gaydos, photographed by Ivar Wigan, speaks on beauty and bravery with Isabella Davey, and photographers Francesca Allen, Nicolas Kantor, Ronan McKenzie and Emma Tempest bring their unique and energetic eyes to tell stories of individual, no shits to give, commanding, brilliant women.
UK Cover Price £14.99