AnOther - Digital Limited Edition
BoutiqueMags.com supply some of the finest retail environments around the world.
- We supply a wide range of global stockists Including: art galleries, book stores, concept stores, clothing retailers, design studios, concierge services, museums, tailors, hotels and many more.
- We offer generous discounts and flexible terms.
- We offer exclusive products direct from the publishers that are only available through BoutiqueMags.com
- We promote your outlets and drive customers to your stores, both directly from ourselves and through our publishers.
- We use both paid and organic social media campaigns. We work with both publishers and retailers to help gain maximum exposure for titles and stores.
- We aim to work together to mutually generate trade between all of our trading partners.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to work with us. It's really simple to do and we will tailor make a bespoke package for you, to fit in with your business needs.
Tel:+44 (0)207 193 5966
Boutiquemags.com is a trading name of WhiteCirc Ltd
Company Registration No: 07358303. Registered Office: 6 Johnson House, Adelaide Road, Primrose Hill, London, NW3 3PS, United Kingdom
AnOther Magazine releases a limited edition issue in an exclusive box set to become a design object. Thanks to innovative technology, the special digital cover is transformed into a multimedia experience with a video directed by Inez & Vinoodh. The cover star is Rihanna, paying homage to designer Alexander McQueen by wearing the brand's clothing. The accompanying soundtrack is “The Sound of McQueen” by John Gosling, who has composed the British brand's catwalk music since the '90s. "
Inside this box is the world’s first high-definition moving magazine cover.
AnOther Magazine, PCH, Rihanna and Alexander McQueen have collaborated to bring the latest new technologies to a traditional magazine format.
This is the moment that print became digital.
AnOther Digital Limited Edition is a beautiful, unique design object, strictly limited to 1000 numbered editions.