BoutiqueMags.com supply some of the finest retail environments around the world.
- We supply a wide range of global stockists Including: art galleries, book stores, concept stores, clothing retailers, design studios, concierge services, museums, tailors, hotels and many more.
- We offer generous discounts and flexible terms.
- We offer exclusive products direct from the publishers that are only available through BoutiqueMags.com
- We promote your outlets and drive customers to your stores, both directly from ourselves and through our publishers.
- We use both paid and organic social media campaigns. We work with both publishers and retailers to help gain maximum exposure for titles and stores.
- We aim to work together to mutually generate trade between all of our trading partners.
Please contact email@example.com if you would like to work with us. It's really simple to do and we will tailor make a bespoke package for you, to fit in with your business needs.
Tel:+44 (0)207 193 5966
Boutiquemags.com is a trading name of WhiteCirc Ltd
Company Registration No: 07358303. Registered Office: 6 Johnson House, Adelaide Road, Primrose Hill, London, NW3 3PS, United Kingdom
Dazed Summer 2017
For the beguiling summer issue of Dazed, we step through the looking glass with the leading director of her generation and the two actresses who inspire her the most: Sofia Coppola, Kirsten Dunst and Elle Fanning, brought together for the first time in this year’s scandalous trip to the deep, dark south, The Beguiled.
Fresh from her best director win at Cannes, Sofia Coppola talks pushing herself with her most twisted chapter to date in The Beguiled. The visionary director is joined by two of her stars, southern belles- gone-bad Elle Fanning and Kirsten Dunst, who reveal the on-set antics that sparked their special bond. Rounding out our covers, model-of-the-moment Selena Forrest sizzles in a Roe Ethridge-lensed, disco-inspired shoot that will leave you wanting, ‘More, more, more!’
Sofia Coppola: The inimitable director reflects on three decades of negotiating dreams and reality on screen, with an intimate series of portraits by Mark Borthwick
Elle Fanning: Ryan McGinley transports The Beguiled’s bewitching young star under the waves in a dreamlike shoot
Kirsten Dunst: Sex, lies and videotape... Casper Sejersen lenses the Hollywood icon and longtime Coppola muse
Selena Forrest: The fashion phenomenon gets into the groove in a shoot swathed in Studio 54 glamour from Roe Ethridge
The Beguiled: Elle Fanning and Kirsten Dunst talk sisterly bonds and booty dancing on the set of Sofia Coppola’s gothic fable
Tilda Swinton: The shape-shifting star of Okja talks the importance of satire in troubled times, as lensed by Jack Davison in a surrealistic shoot
Martine Syms: Fearlessly unpacking what it means to be a black woman in America today, the multimedia artist reveals the processes behind her biggest show to date at the MoMA
The Misandrists: In a confrontational story shot by Sarah Piantadosi, the radical cast of Bruce LaBruce’s new film call for a full-on femme revolution
This Is Glasgow: Led by luminous gothic duo Kelora, a new army of dystopian dreamers is setting fire to stages across Scotland
Baba Stiltz: Meet the beautiful weirdo with Stockholm’s dancefloors on lockdown
Hillier Bartley: Fashion’s devil-may-care duo on the art of dressing well to behave badly