BoutiqueMags.com supply some of the finest retail environments around the world.
- We supply a wide range of global stockists Including: art galleries, book stores, concept stores, clothing retailers, design studios, concierge services, museums, tailors, hotels and many more.
- We offer generous discounts and flexible terms.
- We offer exclusive products direct from the publishers that are only available through BoutiqueMags.com
- We promote your outlets and drive customers to your stores, both directly from ourselves and through our publishers.
- We use both paid and organic social media campaigns. We work with both publishers and retailers to help gain maximum exposure for titles and stores.
- We aim to work together to mutually generate trade between all of our trading partners.
Please contact email@example.com if you would like to work with us. It's really simple to do and we will tailor make a bespoke package for you, to fit in with your business needs.
Tel:+44 (0)207 193 5966
Boutiquemags.com is a trading name of WhiteCirc Ltd
Company Registration No: 07358303. Registered Office: 6 Johnson House, Adelaide Road, Primrose Hill, London, NW3 3PS, United Kingdom
nomad is a magazine for design and society. It views design as a process of shaping the future and as a catalyst for social developments and individual lifestyle.
nomad – The Magazine for New Design Culture
The fourth edition of nomad is dedicated to various perspectives centred on the subject of sustainability. Among others, we talk to the Irish artist John Gerrard, whose works deal with the diminishing biodiversity of our planet. We introduce Bert van Son, the founder of fashion company MUD Jeans, whose business philosophy is rooted in the principles of the circular economy, and discuss his vision of a world without waste. Sarah Dorkenwald’s essay addresses speculative design and the conflict between our consumer behaviour, capitalistic value system and ecoawareness.
UK cover price: £16.00