BoutiqueMags.com supply some of the finest retail environments around the world.
- We supply a wide range of global stockists Including: art galleries, book stores, concept stores, clothing retailers, design studios, concierge services, museums, tailors, hotels and many more.
- We offer generous discounts and flexible terms.
- We offer exclusive products direct from the publishers that are only available through BoutiqueMags.com
- We promote your outlets and drive customers to your stores, both directly from ourselves and through our publishers.
- We use both paid and organic social media campaigns. We work with both publishers and retailers to help gain maximum exposure for titles and stores.
- We aim to work together to mutually generate trade between all of our trading partners.
Please contact email@example.com if you would like to work with us. It's really simple to do and we will tailor make a bespoke package for you, to fit in with your business needs.
Tel:+44 (0)207 193 5966
Boutiquemags.com is a trading name of WhiteCirc Ltd
Company Registration No: 07358303. Registered Office: The Vineyards, 36 Gloucester Avenue, Primrose Hill, London NW1 7BB
SOFFA WINTER 2018: PLENITUDE
In this issue we explore what it means to have an abundance of good things, focusing not on material riches, but on what makes our lives truly bountiful – be it old age, leisure time or cultural traditions.
At a time when we must more than ever address unnecessary waste in all aspects of our lives, from food to fashion and everything in between, how do we image the notion of plenty? What is abundance in a world concerned with sustainability? The feeling of fulfilment that most people desire can be attained in a number of ways, and in this issue we explore some of these. In the illustrated essay developed in partnership with the organisation Elpida, we honour old age as one of our most valuable assets, one that is sadly often overlooked.
Traditional Czech cuisine, one of our nation’s richest treasures, is presented with the help of amusing photographs that are sure to tickle your taste buds as well as your fancy. Another national treasure featured in this issue is the blood-red Bohemian garnet, a gemstone bound to make you look pretty and stay healthy. If plenitude means leisure and travel in your book, then you will savour our travel story on the Subcarpathian region of south-eastern Poland and our gallery of Europe’s highest peaks. And we must not forget material wealth, presented through gorgeous images of old savings books, statues, gold and jewels.
Finally, in our interviews with renowned economists and scientists from the economic research centre CERGE-EI, you will learn how to be prosperous forever.
UK Cover Price £10.00