BoutiqueMags.com supply some of the finest retail environments around the world.
- We supply a wide range of global stockists Including: art galleries, book stores, concept stores, clothing retailers, design studios, concierge services, museums, tailors, hotels and many more.
- We offer generous discounts and flexible terms.
- We offer exclusive products direct from the publishers that are only available through BoutiqueMags.com
- We promote your outlets and drive customers to your stores, both directly from ourselves and through our publishers.
- We use both paid and organic social media campaigns. We work with both publishers and retailers to help gain maximum exposure for titles and stores.
- We aim to work together to mutually generate trade between all of our trading partners.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to work with us. It's really simple to do and we will tailor make a bespoke package for you, to fit in with your business needs.
Tel:+44 (0)207 193 5966
Boutiquemags.com is a trading name of WhiteCirc Ltd
Company Registration No: 07358303. Registered Office: 6 Johnson House, Adelaide Road, Primrose Hill, London, NW3 3PS, United Kingdom
Ambrosia Volume 4: Mexico City
Mexico City is one of the largest and most populous cities in the world. It’s where the people and traditions from geographically and gastronomically different regions of Mexico collide, where ways of life in the Yucatecan jungle meet those from Baja’s beaches. It’s also where dozens of chefs are reimagining the country’s rich food traditions and, in the process, making Mexico City one of the most exciting places to dine right now. In this issue, the Mexican capital’s great chefs—street vendors and guardians of hallowed institutions, young guns and veterans—tell us, through their own words and recipes, about the rise of modern dining in the city, and where it’s all going next.
Volume 4 eats its way through Mexico City and brings you stories, photos, and light recipes from the Mexican capital’s greatest chefs.
In this issue, we hear from:
- Enrique Olvera (Pujol)
- Elena Reygadas (Rosetta)
- Jorge Vallejo (Quintonil)
- Gabriela Cámara (Contramar)
- Edgar Nuñez (Sud 777)
- Eduardo García (Máximo Bistrot, Lalo)
- Pablo Salas (Amaranta)
- and more…
UK Cover Price: £13.99