BoutiqueMags.com supply some of the finest retail environments around the world.
- We supply a wide range of global stockists Including: art galleries, book stores, concept stores, clothing retailers, design studios, concierge services, museums, tailors, hotels and many more.
- We offer generous discounts and flexible terms.
- We offer exclusive products direct from the publishers that are only available through BoutiqueMags.com
- We promote your outlets and drive customers to your stores, both directly from ourselves and through our publishers.
- We use both paid and organic social media campaigns. We work with both publishers and retailers to help gain maximum exposure for titles and stores.
- We aim to work together to mutually generate trade between all of our trading partners.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to work with us. It's really simple to do and we will tailor make a bespoke package for you, to fit in with your business needs.
Tel:+44 (0)207 193 5966
Boutiquemags.com is a trading name of WhiteCirc Ltd
Company Registration No: 07358303. Registered Office: The Vineyards, 36 Gloucester Avenue, Primrose Hill, London NW1 7BB
Ansinth - issue 4
ANSINTH celebrates visual experimentation. It is raw, visceral, subversive, fashion-forward, bold and unafraid.
Issue 4 of ANSINTH features 6 covers:
Gavin Turk - The YBA enfant terrible, in conversation with Francesca Gavin and shot in his London studio, shot by Fabien Kruszelnicki.
Jamie Morgan - Iconic photographer Jamie Morgan shoots Sink the Pink
Eniola Abioro in Celine FW19 - Eniola Abioro wears Hedi Slimane's Celine FW19, shot by Cameron Postforoosh and Cece Liu
Paul Pasquier in Givenchy SS20 - Paul Pasquier wears Clare Waight Keller's Givenchy SS20, shot by Horst Diekgerdes and James Sleaford
Roman Baxx in Saint Laurent FW19 Roman Baxx wears Anthony Vaccarello's Saint Laurent FW19, shot by Kito Muñoz and Jorge G. Valero, with a story by Mathias Rosenzweig
Jip Jansen - Jip Janson stars as 'Local Lady', shot by Thomas Hauser and Toby Grimditch
ANSINTH is bi-annual, featuring a mix of men’s and women’s fashion. The magazine works with photographers, stylists and designers who are pushing fashion and photography forward; it is a highly-covetable, collectable and thick, thread-sewn, book-like object.
UK cover price: 10.00