BoutiqueMags.com supply some of the finest retail environments around the world.
- We supply a wide range of global stockists Including: art galleries, book stores, concept stores, clothing retailers, design studios, concierge services, museums, tailors, hotels and many more.
- We offer generous discounts and flexible terms.
- We offer exclusive products direct from the publishers that are only available through BoutiqueMags.com
- We promote your outlets and drive customers to your stores, both directly from ourselves and through our publishers.
- We use both paid and organic social media campaigns. We work with both publishers and retailers to help gain maximum exposure for titles and stores.
- We aim to work together to mutually generate trade between all of our trading partners.
Please contact email@example.com if you would like to work with us. It's really simple to do and we will tailor make a bespoke package for you, to fit in with your business needs.
Tel:+44 (0)207 193 5966
Boutiquemags.com is a trading name of WhiteCirc Ltd
Company Registration No: 07358303. Registered Office: The Vineyards, 36 Gloucester Avenue, Primrose Hill, London NW1 7BB
Beauty Papers Issue Five “Vanity”
Beauty Papers goes beyond the looking glass to explode the subject of vanity.
From the political to the cultural respectively, Anna-Marie Solowij and Francesca Gavin raise questions about our perceptions of vanity in both the modern and the historical world.
Conversations and comment in the form of exclusive interviews that include; hair visionary Bob Recine, style icon and entrepreneur Michèle Lamy, the Berlin-based gender futurists Eva and Adele. Through the ethereal words of hair artist Julien D’ys in his piece ‘Stream of Comme-sciousness’ we glimpse his creative world and thoughts on the schizophrenic duality of vanity.
Beauty Papers dialogue between artists is always as much a visual conversation as it is a spoken or written one and in this issue the photographic collaborations explore the many facets and subtleties of vanity and narcissism. In journeys that are personal, intimate, unexpected, exquisite: Sarah Moon and Stéphane Marais, Araki and Asashi, Dominique Issermann and Susie & Nick Cave, Inge Grognard and Ronald Stoops, Yelena Yemchuk and Guinverere Van Seenus and Rudi Lewis and Vincent van de Wijngaard inspire.
Narcissism could be described as being fabulous at others expense, but vanity is we have found is a whole different matter. Definitely essential, not inconsequential and certainly perplexing. When vanity is great it can drive the creation of wonder and beauty, showing we can be so much more than just a selfie. So welcome to our big, bold, brave and truly vainglorious Beauty Papers.
Available to order now
UK Cover Price £12.00