BoutiqueMags.com supply some of the finest retail environments around the world.
- We supply a wide range of global stockists Including: art galleries, book stores, concept stores, clothing retailers, design studios, concierge services, museums, tailors, hotels and many more.
- We offer generous discounts and flexible terms.
- We offer exclusive products direct from the publishers that are only available through BoutiqueMags.com
- We promote your outlets and drive customers to your stores, both directly from ourselves and through our publishers.
- We use both paid and organic social media campaigns. We work with both publishers and retailers to help gain maximum exposure for titles and stores.
- We aim to work together to mutually generate trade between all of our trading partners.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to work with us. It's really simple to do and we will tailor make a bespoke package for you, to fit in with your business needs.
Tel:+44 (0)207 193 5966
Boutiquemags.com is a trading name of WhiteCirc Ltd
Company Registration No: 07358303. Registered Office: The Vineyards, 36 Gloucester Avenue, Primrose Hill, London NW1 7BB
Canvas issue 6
Both our latest cover iterations are different takes on ecological meltdown. WASTED is Olaf Breuning’s depiction of a joyful apocalypse, a universe of pop-plastic waste and absurd gluttony. In One of Those Days (2019), the artist’s lucid configurations bring our own carbon footprint into sharp relief. Meanwhile, IT’S GETTING HOT IN HERE functions in counterpoint. This chart-topping song by American rapper Nelly speaks of the nonchalance as the world steadily burns to a crisp, sparking an awareness of the energy sources prevalent in nature – a picture painted by the lush gardens of the eco-conscious Fondation Cartier. Their current exhibition, Trees (Nous les Arbres) is a celebration of the source, roots, and the oldest living community on earth. In this issue, we reflect on planetary precariousness, the resilience of nature and the role of contemporary art in the discourse.
UK cover price: £15