BoutiqueMags.com supply some of the finest retail environments around the world.
- We supply a wide range of global stockists Including: art galleries, book stores, concept stores, clothing retailers, design studios, concierge services, museums, tailors, hotels and many more.
- We offer generous discounts and flexible terms.
- We offer exclusive products direct from the publishers that are only available through BoutiqueMags.com
- We promote your outlets and drive customers to your stores, both directly from ourselves and through our publishers.
- We use both paid and organic social media campaigns. We work with both publishers and retailers to help gain maximum exposure for titles and stores.
- We aim to work together to mutually generate trade between all of our trading partners.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to work with us. It's really simple to do and we will tailor make a bespoke package for you, to fit in with your business needs.
Tel:+44 (0)207 193 5966
Boutiquemags.com is a trading name of WhiteCirc Ltd
Company Registration No: 07358303. Registered Office: The Vineyards, 36 Gloucester Avenue, Primrose Hill, London NW1 7BB
On sale now
Superstar Selena Gomez answers questions from friends, collaborators, and literally her biggest fans in the world – shot by Brianna Capozzi, styled by Emma Wyman.
Also in the issue...
JPEGMAFIA talks community, change, and "white people's bullshit" with cultural theorist Mandy Harris Williams
Succession star Brian Cox does the Succession quiz
What happened to the New York underground? An epic, cross-gen tribute to the people making New York new again
Dystopian folk-pop musician La Timpa on the weirdest items in his wardrobe (including a mould of his teeth)
An anthology of Eckhaus Latta's press release poetry
Filmmaking prodigy Phillip Youmans takes us to New Orleans
...and much more.