BoutiqueMags.com supply some of the finest retail environments around the world.
- We supply a wide range of global stockists Including: art galleries, book stores, concept stores, clothing retailers, design studios, concierge services, museums, tailors, hotels and many more.
- We offer generous discounts and flexible terms.
- We offer exclusive products direct from the publishers that are only available through BoutiqueMags.com
- We promote your outlets and drive customers to your stores, both directly from ourselves and through our publishers.
- We use both paid and organic social media campaigns. We work with both publishers and retailers to help gain maximum exposure for titles and stores.
- We aim to work together to mutually generate trade between all of our trading partners.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to work with us. It's really simple to do and we will tailor make a bespoke package for you, to fit in with your business needs.
Tel:+44 (0)207 193 5966
Boutiquemags.com is a trading name of WhiteCirc Ltd
Company Registration No: 07358303. Registered Office: The Vineyards, 36 Gloucester Avenue, Primrose Hill, London NW1 7BB
Dazed Autumn/Winter 2019
Go hard, or go home! For our autumn/winter Fashion Made Me Hardcore issue, Dazed pays tribute to the creatives who go harder than anyone else. Setting the tone, icon of cinematic cool Chloë Sevigny leads the charge in a cover story shot by Harley Weir. She’s joined by a cast of visionary talents who dare to dream extreme, from new screen outlaw Earl Cave to K-pop radical Holland and Sonic Youth legend Kim Gordon.
Chloë Sevigny In 2019, America’s indie sweetheart is in complete command of her craft – she reflects on her current moment in a Simone Rocha AW19 special shot by Harley Weir
Earl Cave On the crest of his first two breakout roles, the actor shoots for the moon in a dreamy tableau lensed by Jack Davison and gives his first interview
Holland K-Pop’s first openly gay pop star speaks out on how his identity defied an entire industry, and reveals what's next
Fashion Covers Photographers Sean & Seng bring blonde ambition to Burberry’s UK subculture-inspired AW19; and Paolo Roversi captures the season’s most hardcore collection, Comme des Garçons AW19
Barbie Ferreira After blazing a trail as Kat in HBO’s Euphoria, the actress reveals how the characters’ extreme experiences drew from her own nonconformist adolescence
Kim Gordon The NY noise queen goes west on her long-awaited solo debut, a saccharine love-letter to LA
Rhea Dillon Retracing her roots to Jamaica, photographer Rhea Dillon embarks on a journey of self-discovery in a special collaboration with Red Hook Labs
Leah Dou The Chinese pop star running on reinvention, shot in psychedelic colour by Lea Colombo
Isabelle Grill Bewitching star of this year’s most daring horror talks Midsommar madness La’Shaunae 2019’s Dazed100 winner – the first ever to be included by public nomination – explains why she’s determined to revolutionise plus-size thinking in fashion
Pagan Poetry From warrior witches to radical faeries, we spotlight a new school of mystically minded thinkers casting its spell across the UK
Thonging On the eve of her new Semiotext(e) collection, Surveys author Natasha Stagg explores the shocking power of the humble, hardcore thong